Have any plans for Halloween?

How do you celebrate?

• 8 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 8 votes
Jaed 5 Oct 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My "kids" decorate, my mother hands out candy at my house, I dress up when I can, I find this holiday to be a lot of fun!

For the last ten years, I've dressed up and found an island bar having a party, last year I spent Halloween in Lahaina, which was fun, but this year I'm on my own and will likely keep a low profile. I do have a Halloween wedding to perform that night, and an early morning wedding next day, so it's probably good to keep to a quiet night after work. I look forward to seeing photos/videos of my grandchildren in costume, which will surely brighten my evening!

Yes I will lock my door and not open it for anyone. I live in Australia and don’t agree with this imported spectacle.

i do have a scarecrow i made a while back and in recent years have taped to it the scariest face i can think of: that of donald trump. i set it out on the chair on the stoop. apart from that, i do pretty much nothing. since it falls on a day i might be going to a buffet, i could eat lots of food on hallowe'en this year. i would do that even if it were not hallowe'en. it's a really nice buffet!

g

p.s. my cat golde celebrates.

Having appetizers and drinks at a friends while handing out candy. This Saturday I’m attending a charity gala at a meuseum for the children’s hospital. That’s something I’ve done for years.

I'm Pagan so it's a day of rememberance for me

pffft

I think I'm just going to write.

Gohan Level 7 Oct 24, 2018

I'll usually sit at the door and hand out candy to trick-or-treaters. Some years I'll get dozens wanting candy. Last year was less then twenty.

Dwindled down to 2 or 3 several years ago, but we've had NONE the last couple years. I still put Jack o lanterns out & have candy by the door just in case.

I don't. We're usually away on the day of. My youngest's birthday is the day before, so we get celebrations over then.

I have a few decorations, spider web light and some skeletons and ghosts hanging in the picture window. I will be home handing out chocolate bars. I do wear a pentagram t-shirt with the meaning of each point noted. Think it's about 30 years old and I only wear for a few hours while handing out treats.

I usually dress up and hand out candy, but this year I'll only have had my new dog for a few days and he's very afraid of people. I'm going to keep it very low key and quiet. Maybe next year we can both dress up..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:207990
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.