Agnostic.com

25 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

25 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

God's punishment for hating LGBT folks.

Too bad he can't recover from his narrow minded, self absorbed and hateful way of thinking.

That will never happen because he thinks he has Gawd and Jeeeeeesus on his side.

@atheist611 true

Gawd decided to scramble his brains More than before........

Why is he fighting? Why didn't he just give up and pass so he can be with his God? Heaven is such a wonderful place, you'd think he would have a DNR so he could go as soon as possible.

He can't be with his God (money) in death.

Recovering? Darn.

d_day Level 7 Feb 4, 2018

IKR!

Wow, he was taken to a hospital. Why didn't they pray to gawd to heal him. They tell everyone else praying to gawd will heal all wounds and cure all ills.

This evil piece of shit should have died a long time ago. He and all the TV evangelicals are morally corrupt and all they care about is that you continue to tithe to them. It amazes me on how so many people believe the shit flowing from their mouths.

I so agree!

I don't think he is much as corrupt as he is just F...ing stupid. I watched him on T.V. once stating the reason Calcutta had such deplorable slums was that God was punishing them because "they" had named the city after the goddess of the Thuggee, Kali. When a caller disputed his claim, he angrily said: "Have you even ever been to India?" What a stupid response. Evidently, it never occurred to the dullard that all the other major cities in India also have slums...despite not being named after some other god. It appears that one does not have to be very intelligent to obtain a doctorate in "divinity".

@dahermit Kali Ma was recognized long before the Thuggees

@dahermit he also said that the earthquake in Haiti happened because the Haitians sold their collective souls to the devil in order to win their independence from the Europeans.

@RaduB Yes, I remember that one. The illogical nature of his pronouncements never seemed to occur to him. As for Haiti, if the Haitians had angered "God" he would not likely have waited for generations before punishing them with an earthquake. Unless that is, God had been busy when they first did it and hadn't got around to it yet. Robertson also took credit for saving the East Coast from a hurricane by praying.

@ErichZannIII No matter what you called or how much you are expected to give, it's is still stealing from people under the disguise of religion.

It's a shame Hitchens isn't here to provide commentary.

The world will be a better place when he dies.

I will throw a fucking death party in his name!

Maybe we've taken this medicine thing a step too far.

That damn hippocratic oath...

I wonder what he's going to say? Hmmmm. Oh yeah, he's going to say something Like god aint finished with his work on earth. So he didn't die this time. I'm just going to leave you with a stroke... tell everybody I love them!!. Bye... see you soon...Ha!

He's just going to say that the LGBT occult, witchcraft practitioners sent demons to claim his soul but God was there to save him and smite the evil. And then told him to continue his fight against anyone who is not a white, Republican Christian. And that once he's done destroying the LGBT, He should go after those damn women and women sympathizers (Men) who dare to support Planned Parenthood and women's rights.

Finally half his stupid mouth can be drooling not drawling

His god has forsaken him for not using his entire mind , by showing him he needs to use more of it .

Dougy Level 7 Feb 4, 2018

I wish him well and hope he saw The Light and decides to shut up for the rest of his time here.

I am sure he is grateful for the health care he would deny to the poor through his support of the most reactionary political leaders.

What, did he find out he is not god?

Damn!!!

Better late than never.

Now if we could only combine our powers, and send one to the white house...

There is an old Jewish granny's expression I like. "From your mouth (or fingers) to God's ears." And the irony is making me laugh.

The next one should get it done.

We can only hope.

Damn!!!

So sorry.

I did ask him how he kept his television business separate from clergy duties and he blew me off

Marion Gordon Robertson JUNIOR who the fuck knows why he uses an alias his father a long time US Senator. ...I actually rode up an elevator with him 1987 when he was running for President. ..I was picking up my paycheck 3rd floor he was off on 4th Editorial Board Room interview with Gannett owned Des Moines Register

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20886
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.