Agnostic.com

14 10

I'm not a big football fan, so I found this picture funny. Are you excited about the Superbowl?

carlyhorton 7 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No, I don't follow hockey.

I didn't know it was super bowl sunday until I went to WalMart and the parking lot was packed at 2PM on a Sunday. very weird.

I am not interested in watching sports only in participating in them. I submitted a post about how people place way to much importance on spectator sports and received some interesting responses

Thanks for sharing 🙂

No. I was much more excited about the first Super Bowl in 1967.

Victoria is on PBS tonight ... 🙂

“As you can see from the calendar, the game is coming up this weekend. I'm sure you are as excited for it as I am, as our cities are rivals and have been for quite some time. Your confidence in your team is high, but rest assured, you will suffer humiliation when the sports team from my area defeats the sports team from your area.”

[local.theonion.com]

They do other sports besides MMA? I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!

The only good thing is that there will be less traffic. It would be interesting to make a study to see if crime rates also go down during these events.

Dish turned on movies so we have other things to watch.

gearl Level 8 Feb 4, 2018

I'm looking forward to seeing my hometown Patriots win another super bowl. Some of my kids are Eagles fans though so there will be a lot of terrible "in your faces" going on all evening. 🙂

😀 I'm not a fan either.

Betty Level 8 Feb 4, 2018

What’s a Super Bowl?

What an odd to thing to watch! Does it do something interesting?@astrochuck

I didn’t indicate that you watched anything. I just found the idea of the public watching a bowl odd. @astrochuck

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20974
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.