Agnostic.com

19 4

Night owl, or early bird?

Are you more of a night owl, or an early bird? I’ve always been more of an early bird. I rarely ever sleep late and if I plan a day of errands or shopping, I’m up early so that I can beat the crowds. Lately though I’ve been staying up way too late(It’s 2:30 am now) and still getting up early. Bad habit I’ve got to break!

Alliegirl 7 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Night owl.

Who sleeps?... lol

I'll take a sunset over a sunrise any 'ol day!

Night owl

JR007 Level 2 Feb 25, 2018

I can never decide. Sometimes I'm super creative at night, but other times I'm super creative in the morning. I think a lot of it has to do with my work schedule. When I'm working, I like to go in super early. But when my schedule is open, then I prefer late at night. But I have never liked staying up all night, because then I feel as if I'm sleeping the whole day away, and I don't like that either.

Too early bird, for sure. Basically, 4 am and I am up. I(n the Spring and Summer, I garden , but now??? O I log on here and.com/ facebook and BBC News.

Night owl for sure.. always have been. not an early riser at all.. If I am in bed before 11pm, then I'm either sick or something and that's rare. My body has a built in time clock too.. I get up around the same time and get the right amount of sleep I need. If your inner clock is on a good routine, it will remain that way.

I'm a night owl for sure. I do wish I was a morning person, though.

Total night owl. My natural circadian rythym is to fall asleep around 12-1 am and sleep till 9ish. Sadly my job disagrees with those hours....

It's 01:09 here at the moment.

I was a professional musician for most of my life, and it was 10:00pm one hour shows and day time tv, so I rarely stayed up late. On tour, I would get up early and go sightseeing. Now I play very little, apart from festivals, and stay up late reading, usually till 2:00am, yet I’m usually up around 7:30 ..... our bodies seem to have their own rhythm and logic.

I usually go to bed around 9pm and get up around 5:30-6:00am

I have the same problem, but, I try to catch a few winks during the afternoon..

Night owl with an early morning job. They don’t mix well, lol

I am more of an early bird. At least when livign alone. When I live with others I tend to generally adopt the hours of the other household members.

I'm an early riser, and if i stay up late, I still wake up early.

Night owl.

Neither. I love my sleep!

Nickname of Nighthawk was given to me for a reason.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21168
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.