Agnostic.com

69 14

If you could make a rule that everyone had to follow, what would it be?

That all practices of religion shall be confined to their edifice of worship or private living quarters. Religion shall not mix with politics nor be used to judge, discriminate, or enforce hatred against another.

SleeplessInTexas 8 Oct 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

69 comments (51 - 69)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mine was going to be about nap time at work but yours was to good

Listen before reacting

Be nice to others

No lies.

You can believe whatever you want but you must admit, publicly, that you are pulling it out of a dark hole. You can't make up slander about others and you have to admit your hatred of homosexuals is not an act of piety.

Be considerate

lerlo Level 8 Nov 2, 2018

Ban proselytizing​.

Always be honest.

A law/rule that would make everyone stay off their cell phones while driving!!!!!!!!!!!

Your mind belongs to you, please use it wisely.

EMC2 Level 8 Oct 31, 2018

no one would follow it anyway so i wouldn't bother.

g

??

If the scientific method was truly, universally understood, it would solve most other problems in the world by default... so yeah, that would be my rule

Golden rule I concur

Accept verifiable evidence.

Make learning and scholarship a pillar of one's life.

I guess my fantasy would go a step further -- no tax exemptions for "member benefit" activities, only for actual no-strings-attached social good.

I'd love to hear from each of you...

Hi

Kindness...treat people as you would like to be treated...kind of biblical coming from an atheist but a good idea...not easy to do on a day by day basis as we can all be self-centered at any time...

Physical fitness must be mandatory in work places and schools. Eleminate any form of enforced objective morality and eradicate social justice warrior mentally. Emphysise on teaching philosophy and world history in scholls. Eleminate any form of social services that can be abused by lazy people.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:212328
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.