Agnostic.com

42 2

What's your favourite show or channel to watch on TV?

I personally love Gaia, TCM, and the Food Network Channels.

SleeplessInTexas 8 Oct 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments (26 - 42)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Big Bang, Moms, Murphy Brown to name 3 criminal minds, some what lethal weapons the new Mcgyver.

Catholic Mass!, Lol!

Poldark and Durrells in Corfu on pbs. 911 on Hulu. Bodyguard on Netflix was excellent.

The channel I watch most is BBC4 (Although that won't mean much to the majority of people) 🙂

Ancient Aliens,. Game of thrones

No channel, but I am enjoyng a lot brooklin99

Who is America? By Sacha Baron Cohen on Showtime.

Entourage, I thought was awesome..

El Rey

I never have time to catch regular cable shows, but if I do it’s Comedy Central, or something Sports related.

I do watch a lot of Hulu and Netflix though. Right now on Netflix I’m watching The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Really I only have Hulu for that Sarah Silverman show.

CBC News Channel, Bravo, Show Case, AMC.

We also have a channel up here called Space that has shows I like, but I wish it was run by another company though. Way too much woo like ghost hunters and psychics and other bullshit.

Besides news, I never watch anything that's not DVRed. I pay way too much for cable as it is. I shouldn't have to sit through commercials too.

TWD, FTWD, Better Call Saul, Nova, Nature, Frontline, A.R, Jamestown, Dr.Who, and a select few of others.

Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead, Supergirl, The Flash, Black Lightning, Real Time with Bill Maher, Better Call Saul, and a whole host of others of now and past times.

My favourite on telly: Line of Duty on BBC 1 (a recommended must-watch for those who love police procedural drama). The Crown on Netflix. Downton Abbey. Sherlock. All UK programmes I'm afraid lol

American show that I currently like... The Marvelous Mrs Maisel tops my list and Jeopardy!

I love the free to air SBS in my country Australia. It is our multicultural channel and has the best crime series' from the world. Not too much of that american crap. Give Nordic Noir anytime! Ok so it's not for the lazy cos you have to read subtitles but I still love it.

First season of Imposters was really good....also Good Behavior......You. Camping is kinda silly but somewhat entertaining.

Lately, I've been enjoying chef Matty Matheson's shows It's Suppertime! and Dead Set On Life on the Viceland network.

The guy cracks me up.

[viceland.com]
[viceland.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:212570
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.