Agnostic.com

14 1

How old would you be if you forgot about your true age?

We have all heard the saying "young at heart". So how young are you on the inside? How young is your heart?

kensmile4u 8 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think I stopped maturing sometime in my 20’s. Or at least the maturing rapidly slowed.

Older than I am now..

Late 30's, early 40's. Sometimes, in certain circumstances, I feel like a teenager.

Sometimes I feel like I'm 16. Other times I feel like 100.

Your comment reminds me of a funny Joke that Louie Anderson tells. He calls into work and says "I'm not coming to work today because I'm three years old". So Louie's inner age is a daily surprise somewhat like you.

I am A 17 year old person trapped in this old person's body. The times that I am reminded that I am older is when I try to get this old body to move like it was still or when I do something stupid like lunging for a Frisbee and falling on my side and regretting it for the next week.

I have never acted my chronological age; older when I was younger, and younger now that I'm older. Worse is that I do not remember the body has aged and constantly do (at least begin to do) what it cannot anymore.

I go to the gym daily. As a result I'm reminded daily of the fact that i'm not 29. But i'm stubborn and I will not go quietly into that good night. Lol

skado Level 9 Feb 7, 2018

Feel 40. I'm 25.

Have you always felt older than your true age?

your heart is an important blood pump. no more no less.

This is a tricky question for me as I have Dissociative Identity Disorder and I have 9 'alters' most of whom are children of different ages. My Body Age is 70 this next month so, pick any number.

I want to extend an early Happy Birthday wish to you.

30 maybe... That's less than 1/2 my current age. And - my wife keeps telling me I'm only as old as the women I feel...

Damn, it's hard to say. I seemed to have become fearful about things I used to jump into- particularly if it is even remotely financial. On the other hand, I still think farts are funny and engage in very inappropriate humorous discussions at work.

Lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21718
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.