Agnostic.com

13 10

People are really trying hard to collect fake evidence to prove their zombie god exist and zombie god belief is accurate, but refuse scientific scrutiny when it is time to pay up. The history channel has become a joke.

EmeraldJewel 7 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh and it's pretty sad when THE History Channel has nothing on Comedy Central's "Drunk History"

LMAO@ "Zombie god"

The history channel has become too should I say history soap opera based, they have been creating these conspiracy type programs to get better cable ratings

Yep! Also trying to brainwash the more vulnerable into thinking real evidence was found, which is dangerous. That’s why it’s very important to stay educated to shield the brain.

I used to like The History Channel, now it's become The Conspiracy Channel.

Yeah, that and the "how much do you want for this thing I found out back" channel. Though, to be honest, I will watch Forged in Fire to death.

@Hicks66 I like that show too

That's why I watch the science channel.

Yes! Science is boss!

He is correct, the History channel is no longer about truth and real history.

I think the History Channel ate too many of Trumps aternative Facts and is now the Irritable Bowel Channel

I like the History Channel really well but don’t watch religous inspired programs on it. They have a lot of good historical programs on it especially pertaining to WW ll and other war histories.

I have no love for the History channel, and it doesn't surprise me that they're yet again promoting nonsense. I'm not really sure they're a propaganda channel for Christianity, but they are pandering hard and don't care a whit about historical integrity or accuracy.

Sadly, Zombie Gods and Aliens are all that's on History Channel anymore.

This book is a master piece.

Hmmmm. ..... they got to get us to buy off on it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21824
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.