Agnostic.com

15 1

Do you display any symbols of your humanist philosophy?

Do you have a bumper sticker on your car or wear some identifying emblem on your person to profess your humanist philosophy? If so, what is it? And, have you had any pleasant/unpleasant encounters as a result?

Do you display any symbols of your humanist philosophy?

• 9 votes
  • 23 votes
Diogenes1972 6 Nov 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Isn’t displaying a symbol about an ideology a bit of a religious demonstration?

Capital A or Fish bumper sticker. What’s the difference apart from both declaring that they deem themselves special.

I’m working on a logo for my law firm and I’ve managed to integrate a happy humanist holding scales of justice into the artwork.

Lilie Level 6 Jan 8, 2019

I have an atomic symbol on my car. I also have a FSM decal. No blowback so far.

Orbit Level 7 Dec 8, 2018

Just a small pin...

The small pin

Sometimes i like to wear a shirt with the chemical formula of coffee.

I have a happy humanist pin I wear on my uniform at work. I have a trailer hitch cover on my truck that has the darwin fish humping the xtian fish which has not really be noticed since my hitch is a short one.

I don't on the house because my daughter and grandkids live here and don't wish them to be targeted.

My Hail Sagan shirt gets a lot of looks! I'm sure they assume I'm a Satan worshipper. Oh well. ?

I noticed Carl Sagan's birthday was 2 days ago.

What would be a suitable symbol for atheists or agnostics? Picture of human brain with the word "FREE" superimposed thereon?

weldy Level 4 Nov 10, 2018

I have, and wear, a rather sexy Agnostic.com t-shirt. I have had no reactions whatsoever because most people in the UK don't know what it means and the ones that do don't give a shit 🙂

Many bumper stickers. Also, some shirts.

☮️

cava Level 7 Nov 9, 2018

I'm sure I'll want to flaunt my Agnostic.com T-shirt when I get it!

i don't feel the need. if it comes up in conversation (either initiated by others or by me), fine, i'm not shy. i don't think i have to label myself or identify myself as a nonbeliever with my wardrobe or adornments! i have an agnostic dot com t-shirt coming one of these years because of the level i've attained but i may just add it to the collection of shirts i never wear, because t-shirts are usually cut rather high in the neck and choke me. otherwise i might, for a kick, from time to time. i don't feel compelled.

g

I despise Jesus loves you stickers and the rest of that crap so if I displayed any non belief stickers or emblems I would be a hypocrite

I have a visible atheist tattoo.

I want to get the humanist symbol on the inside of my wrist but I also feel 55 is too old for a new tat

@Lucy_Fehr You're never too old.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:219233
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.