Agnostic.com

15 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Now he can write some self help books for the next ones in his line of work to read when they get caught. I wonder if Jimmy Swaggert wrote one??

I'm not at all surprised by this.

Duke Level 8 Feb 8, 2018

It reminds me of the bumper sticker that says "Christians aren't perfect, just forgiven," which apparently gives them license to do or say whatever they want.

Oh fer sure!! Yes, they totally believe that.

nothing new there then lol

Well can't say I am surpised.

This is so common! These repressed men think they gotta stick it somewhere and they'll never be caught. STUPID! Another day another asshat.

Shocker

It always appears that the most vocal religious zealots are the ones who most heinously violate their own rules. Braying hypocrites.

Ain't no hypocrite like a Christian hypocrite!! LOL

I am Shocked, shocked by this!

The moment I'm confronted with someone (live or recorded) who says they are a christian leader, priest, etc., all I can think of is this video meme.

He sounds like he's speaking from experience.

ROFLMAO!!!

Whoa, someone is seriously obsessed with buttholes.

This is actually hysterical!! I may never be able to get those images out of my mind. I'm actually laughing so hard I'm crying!! Thanks for that!!

LOL I'm dyin' here!!!

@Dispirited It went viral on you tube and facebook in late 2016 and early 2017. Then it ghosted. So no T-shirts have been made as far as I know. This is an edited meme from his original 13 minute rant on you tube. Apparently he is quite popular among the Trumplodites. The pastor is James David Manning.

@Dispirited Equally his mouth as a flame thrower whilst his pants conflagrate! ROFL LMAO.

@Dispirited Own it and run with it. Free speech right? I'm thinking flaming butt halloween costumes!

Stones and glass houses come to mind. LMAO EVERYTIME one of these self-rightous jerks gets exposed I just have to grin an dshake my head. It does seem the most vociferous condemning 'christians' fall the hardest.

It does make for interesting comedy. Okay, maybe "interesting" is stretching it a bit.

@KKGator less "interesting" more so just fucking hilarious

@KKGator LOL

Goodness me...

The deliberate hypocrisy of many "Christian" leaders and spokespersons is astounding!

Of course he was. They're all lying hypocrites,

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21968
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.