Agnostic.com

19 2

Have you thought about as to HOW many points are needed as levels are achieved.. that you MIGHT just spend to much time online having achieved higher levels here? and JUST might not have a "life"? lol

RandyWells 6 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

the points just happen and don't really mean anything to me.

Ah, you're missing the point. Places like this allow us to avoid that pesky "life" thing.

I'm having quite a life right here, racking up points. And here is some more. Zowie ! 😉

I made a decision early not to base my contribution here on getting points. Whatever my points are, they are, and that's it. I don't think about drumming up posts just for points or anything like that. Whatever I post, comment on, or click "like," I just do because that's my contribution, good or poor. A lot of "Facebooky" type posts I don't even read, and I'm sure others filter what interest them as well, which is fine. I'm not criticising the point system. I see the idea in it. But that's how it is for me. I'm not really a social media person. This site is an exception for me, but I like what I like from it.

Not really

Good point Randy....... but from my point of view, this site has been so interesting that I completely forget the time, and do admit, that you are completely correct, I will try to spend more time in my garden in the future....

My life isn't necessarily exciting and definitely not glamorous. I live alone, work too much, and this online community relaxes me, and makes me happy. Yes, I have things I need to do, but I'm not out of clean clothes or dishes yet. I will abandon y'all in a heartbeat or less when the daughter calls and asks me to take care of the grandbaby. My priorities are in order. I'm good, thanks!!

Or, our lives combine into one great mega-life! Let's go with that. Yeah. I'm gonna stick with that one.

No.

A life?? What's a life? 🙂

[giphy.com]

I already know that I don't have a life. That's why I spend so much time online. As a new widow i'm still trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my life.

its a free choice, we are not here to make points, but to communicate, its not a competition, after all were never gonna beat Silvereyes

Hey, second place is still up fro grabs. 😉

Oh sure. Think about it all the time. You write that as if it's not a good thing? Keeps me out of the pool halls and dark alleys. Now if only I could find some wanton women ...

If points and levels are your motivation, that might become a problem.

I've never paid any attention to them.

In all honesty, I pay no mind to the points and level system on this site.

Having a life is overrated. All that matters, despite what "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" would have you believe, is points!

Why is being on the computer and the internet NOT a life. I was always under the impression that being dead was not a life, other than that life is up for grabs. (IMHO)

I love my 2x day visits...good for my mind and my snarkiness skills!

You keep that up and I'm gonna start liking you. 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21974
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.