Agnostic.com

30 2

ORAL SEX, are you getting as much of it as you want?

How many of us are satisfied with the amount of oral sex we are getting?

• 5 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 36 votes
MrLink 8 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Haven't had sex since last July. I'm thinking about changing hands for a little strange

Almost spit coffee on the monitor....good one. I am single.... so I keep busy and don't think about sex 😟

@LizBeth Glad to have hit your funny bone.

I'm not getting any because my neck isn't long enough

@NoahBuiltDeArk impressive

😛 😛 😛 😛 No comment 😉

Sacha Level 7 Feb 9, 2018

I am single, so therefore I don't care.

Seriously? I'm not going to share that pubicly, I mean publicly...

What about giving? All of your questions are about receiving.

At my age giving is as much fun or more fun that receiving.

Aside from having to gasp for air, I enjoy giving.

@gearl Agreed.

agreed

My ex actually enjoyed giving (as do I)
She wasn't great at it, but she was a real trooper. I'm going to miss that part of our relationship for sure.

I have never been a fan of "receiving" fellatio. I have however, been a HUGE fan of offering my services to my partner. 🙂

Perfect man hahahha

@Holyhellkel Word? Well, I do try... lol 😀

@Brbaldwin if you cook and clean, I'm sold! Bwahahahah

@Holyhellkel Im the single parent of a four year old princess... we all know that little asshole isn't going to do it, so, yes. yes, I do it ALL. hahaha

@Brbaldwin you're quite the catch 🙂

I'm not getting any, so I don't even know how much I want.

That's all I want to do. Real sex is messy and cumbersome, physically, emotionally and can have unintentional side effects. If I was in a viable relationship I might change my mind

That tongue on the emoji seems appropriate 🙂

It was 24 degrees here today. I paid a prostitute to blow on my hands. Does that count?

Duke Level 8 Feb 9, 2018

...and I thought oral sex was talking about it!

Must have had a sheltered life. 😉

As the late , great Hitchens commented : The disadvantage of being an atheist is there's no one to talk to when receiving a blow job.

Uh ... how about ANY sex !!??

Actually people voted on this?

I prefer to give. But Its been a while.

Oral sex is my favorite kind of sex. I think it is the most emotional and sensual compared to classic or anal sex. My partner completely agrees with me, so every intercourse we have begins with oral caresses. We even took courses together to improve our skills and give each other even more pleasure. Sometimes, we limit ourselves to a blowjob or cunny, and it's enough for us to enjoy ourselves to the fullest. If you do not have a partner and you want to enjoy it, you can call a girl from ladybirdsweb.co.uk and enjoy the moment.

Yes, but it is killing my lower back!

Just don't bite off more than you can chew.......

You know I keep trying but each time I fall off the couch

EMC2 Level 8 Feb 10, 2018

We all have our likes and dislikes-lol.

I don't care about receiving it. I mean, I wouldn't turn it down, it just hasn't ever done much for me. I'm a giver -- ready, willing, eager, and able.

Trouble is, neither receiving nor giving opportunities have been available lately. The same is true of sex in general, for that matter. :-/

Does being told to Eff off count?

id give up intercourse before I gave up oral sex both ways.

I love giving more. As a harmonica player (a transferable skill) it is a joy to give. Bury me in your tsunami and I will die happy 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22327
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.