Agnostic.com

17 3

There are chat rooms on here? Do people even use this feature?

ballou 8 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It seems it's showing up for some but not all desktop/laptop users. I checked the site on my Kindle and saw it, but not on my laptop. Here's the link to see to get to it from a desktop/laptop.
[agnostic.com]

This is so exciting!! I love the growth I'm seeing.

Not finding a chat room on my PC. So I imagine it's coming. I would suggest those interested set up a time of day that they like to chat (like when the rest of the world is watching TV.). It's fun to get to know people in a group - topics can change like wildfire - and you might meet someone if that's your goal!

Wow go off site for a few days and surprise.

Didn't know they were there. Just found that's where the little envelope on the top right takes you.

Kimba Level 7 Feb 9, 2018

Let's use it!lol

Hi

The "Rooms" tab under "Messenger" on mobile platform...

OK, it's not letting me post a photo of it.

skado Level 9 Feb 9, 2018

I noticed that yesterday. I can't figure out what it would be for, unless I wanted to talk privately to more than one person.

Thanks for pointing that out. I found it on the mobile but not on the laptop...

skado Level 9 Feb 9, 2018

I'm still learning about the site and all the features it has. Thanks for telling us

It's NEW!

I did once....let someone know I liked their profile....just wanted to chat....never received a reply.

marga Level 7 Feb 9, 2018

I don't think there are chat rooms yet. I believe it is on @admin 's list.

I probably will not use them. Have never been a fan. Perhaps I was born too early.

I noticed the room feature on my phone this morning. I don't remember seeing that before. I agree with you, I don't see the point in private chat rooms with more than two people.

@balou @bluewave Yeah, the testing link was made public. We're still a couple weeks away from having chat rooms and figuring out how to make them useful here.

I see where you can send messages... that's a chat feature.

It’s in messenger on the mobile version. Not sure about desktop PC.

@balou. Hmmm... ok. I only use a phone. Sitting in tbat back room is crazy. I do the same thing a tower can do... I don't play those games so I don't need all that memory or power.

@balou Messaging works on my laptop. You can have conversations with people in a chat format.

@KKGator. There it is!

What chatroom? where?

Sacha Level 7 Feb 9, 2018

I looked and did not see it either.

@Ad4hubby I guess he must be thinking about the private messenger

@Ad4hubby It’s in messenger on the mobile version. Not sure about desktop PC.

Hey Sacha... my phone shows where I can send a message to members... I thought that was a chat room function

@balou ohhhh LOL I am on my desktop in my office.

@BucketlistBob Ahhhhh Im never on the interwebs on my phone just computer. Its not here

@Sacha .... awww...

@BucketlistBob Yes poor me... I need a hug 😉

@Sacha Hugs!

Edit: Shit, I still can't send photos!

@Sacha. Hugs at you...ah huh

I had no idea... I will check them out 🙂

I saw some consideration about it earlier. Does it exist yet?

jeffy Level 7 Feb 9, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22422
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.