Agnostic.com

14 1

Question for Women: Short Hair on Men. Love it or Leave it?

• 5 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 16 votes
GuitarDoctor 7 Nov 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People should wear their hair how they like it.

why do so many baristas have man buns? yuk

I keep my hair long, pulled back with a rubber band. I like it because it is easy, just pull it back and go, no haircuts to worry about.

The look suits you. Funny enough I am the same. Long hair is easy. For me, throw in a ponytail or bun and go.

Shaved head is most preferred but I don't give too much thought on hair.

I applaud your choice. Bravo! 🙂

@Sticks48 I think completely bald head is extremely hot.

@graceylou Except in the winter, then it's really cold. 🙂

@Sticks48 I know how to keep it warm.

@graceylou I have no doubt about that.

@Sticks48 I have some warm toques ?. Or...

@graceylou A muff?

@Sticks48 complete with a nose warmer.

@graceylou You win!

I had a particular asshole boyfriend ruin long hair on men for me. (I'm pretty much over that though).
And short and neat looks nice.
But really any combination that is tended to that shows a regard for personal appearance? That's what wins in my book.

I have to say I have one nephew who keeps it so short I'm like "Why do you hate on your hair so hard?".

Hair is a very funny thing. And I keep mine long. It has developed a mind of it's own and became curly after radiation 9 years ago - so it's just easier.
Plus I used to get that crazy cowlick thing going on in just one spot.

I suspect such variations can have a ton to do with personal choices.

i don't care THAT much but i am an old hippy so i favor long hair on men.

g

The new trend in shave heads and beards is just ugly to me.

Biggest turn on for me is a man with a head full of hair.

Some hair is good

Both can be nice if clean and styled right for the person

I've had very short, short-to-medium and long at different stages in my life. Must say, haven't noticed any huge difference in the amount of feminine attention I've received.

Depends on the guy.

Do what works for you, but the sight of long hair splayed across my thigh.... mmmmm

I said I don't care, but I do care about neat grooming. Lately my fantasies have included a man with a silver ponytail.

I just cut my ponytail off, darn it. It had a touch of silver...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:224367
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.