Agnostic.com

13 2

Do you face time with other members from here?

I've seen the show catfish a ton of times and they're always doing the face time with the people having a problem... any brave people in here?

BucketlistBob 8 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nope, maybe someday.

Here in Thailand most people use the video chat feature on Facebook messenger instead of phones. It's free and instant, and you don't have to do "Skype searches" or remember passwords.

That's all I use now, and my (non-smartphone) phone stays turned off, only used for emergencies, and using my Galaxy Note tablet or laptop to Facebook message or call people.
I use Skype for teaching online ESL classes, though.

No, not yet.

Bob still on vacation with site member. No idea about catfishing.

Well...alrighty!

Finding that I am probably a little to alternative for most here. Strange that I would be judged like that on this site. I really just want stimulating conversation, friendship - anything else is just a very wonderful plus.

Cool..

Not yet. I'd have to have good enough conversation here first. Since I currently work nights, my schedule either way for that sort of thing is rather terrible.

Hang in there..

No, but if I ever get interested enough in someone, I would before I ever met him.

Sounds fun

jeffy Level 7 Feb 9, 2018

Not willing to give out my number, so no.

I watch that show occasionally too. I DVR it so I can skip through the monotonous parts.

The only people I Facetime with are my close family members. Anybody else, I'd rather see in person, talk by phone, or text.

Smart move... just checking if its going on here?

I don't even know what that means??? I have heard the expression "catfish" but never "face time"

It’s a video call on Apple products

LOL!!! It's a function of smart phones and some laptops and pads (mini-computers) of talking to somebody via video.

Very easy to do. A nice change from holding the phone to your ear. You just hold it where you can see the person's face. A little box in the corner of the screen shows you what they can see on their end -- usually your face.

You can also "face time" -- lowercase "f" - or essentially video call on all the other products/applications (i.e. Android), @jlynn37.

Haven't yet. Then again, I've never 'face timed' with anyone, ever.

Me neither... I was wondering if it was simple to do.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22440
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.