Agnostic.com

7 2

LINK House Republicans will use some of their last days in power rehashing Hillary Clinton's emails again

They don't even have anything meaningful for their lame duck time.

RichCC 8 Nov 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Waste of time and money. Old news. Nothing more important to do?

When the only ideas you have are to support the mega funders to the exclusion of everybody else you have to appear busy somehow!

BillF Level 7 Nov 17, 2018

Last night one of my conservative friends posted a "Remember Benghazi" meme. I just rolled my eyes and hid the meme.

i wish this was true but while they may also do this, i think they will also be trying to obstruct justice more directly. they won't let this time go to waste. i wish they would. fortunately they're fairly inept....

g

As near as I can tell, everything they do has to include some misdirection (even if it's inane) to disguise their real objectives which they know won't be supported by ethical people.

@RichCC indeed. that is why i am alarmed that they are as effective as they are and glad they're not as effective as they could be.

g

I believe they should reopen the Lincoln assassination case as well. There's got to be a connection to Obama.

Stick with what you know, why do something productive now? I swear.

What a waste of time and money!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:225156
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.