Agnostic.com

2 2

Does order exist 'out there' I.e.something intrinsic in the universe that we discover or 'in here' I.e., something that we construct to fit our experience.

Waltz 4 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I forget the physicist who said this ; is our Universe mathematically true or have we adjusted our math to the Universe

Eugene Wigner once remarked as I recall, the mystery of mathematics is that it works so well.

Strangely enough there is structure and patterns in the laws that govern the universe. But none of this structure points to the supernatural. Everything can be explained by natural laws and that makes the universe a beautiful place.

If the 'laws' are used to explain the 'laws' then the argument appears to be circular.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22516
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.