Agnostic.com

18 3

What are your favorite nick-names for TRUMP?

I heard this one today: Trumplestiltskin 😀

GuitarDoctor 7 Nov 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Space Cadet Bonespur is all I need.

45, tangerine tornado, trumpski( his Russian name), nacho nazi, bone spurs in chief... anything but president.

My favorite nickname came from my cousin who is a cop who investigates fraud - he calls Trump “The Orange Grifter”.

I stopped calling people names in kindergarten. I now refute their positions with cogent, well-reasoned arguments.

How's that workin' out. Why don't you go to D.C., reason with El Presidente, and convince him to resign. 🙂

Shit, I'm an Aussie btw, BUT my list of derogatory nicknames for Trump are far too long to list here.
Let's just say that he is the Prime Example of the one sperm that should never have been ejaculated.

"Orange Clown" and sometimes "Orange Nazi" and in more serious conversations "the next upcoming Hitler"

#fakepotus45

Fake President.

Fave is piece of shit with a few pinocchios, idiot in charge and orange trumpsters thrown in,

#trumptard

The Citrus Caligula.

Agent Orange

Fat Bag O' Shit!

I'd tell you but I'd have to wash my mouth out with soap. Repeatedly...

Trumpanzees, no wait, that',s his followers

orange anus, especially when his mouth does that smirking thing it does that looks like an asshole!!! LOL

Orange Sphincter

Well, I have to follow this, I know no nicknames for him, except "trampa", it means something like "shit" in Portuguese.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:226839
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.