Agnostic.com

14 6

QUESTION Kansas Scrambles To Change Rules After 6 Teens Enter Governor's Race : The Two-Way : NPR

This is fabulous!! Really shake up "the old boys club"! After what Brownback did to the state this could only be an improvement.

HippieChick58 9 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd vote for a dog over some of the jackasses in an office or running for office.

In the 70's , I think it was , a jackal named "Radu" was elected as a government official in India as a protest . It held a world record for the most powerful & influential animal . We need to do something like that .

I think my 2 Service Cats could govern better than criminal theocrat Governor Brownback as Senator running for President 2007 said war with Iran ("Persia in the bible" ) would fulfill bible predictions

Maybe That will get through to Kansas voters? They seriously need a wake-up call.

As an Iowan here, I don't see any problems with this! It's bound to happen as more and more young people become the majority, and take their own lives and bring changes. Super hopeful this becomes the norm, maybe not teens probably. But I'd love to see old school politics be replaced with new age up and coming ideas. It would be a breath of fresh air. Hopefully, they don't limit their potential to run.

Every time I see that headline I think they are changing the rules to scrabble in Kansas. (-;

If these young people are serious about running, I commend them from the depths of my soul. More good people need to get into politics and change the laws in order to start pushing the influence of money out of the system. I believe they can only make it better, what do you think??

I wish those kids luck. At least they are getting involved and they should. Their elders have left a terrible mess, maybe with their youth and enthusiasm they can straighten out some of it.

CS60 Level 7 Feb 10, 2018

Kansas politics has been a zoo of backward-facing simpletons for far too many years.

They can do better than Brownback. Actually, a person in a coma can do better than him.

LOL!!

I love this, but I can't help but think about the show Parks and Recreation and the character Ben who became mayor of his town at 18 and botched the job lol. Still, i love that these people are getting involved!

Outstanding.

Go kids!

The Old Fucks must be foaming at the mouth right now.

BROWNBAKK WUZ JUS TRYIN TO GIT US BACK 2 JEEZUS!

HA

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22770
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.