Agnostic.com

10 12

QUESTION And this is why women live longer than men... - The Meta Picture

OMG! Makes me glad I never had sons.

HippieChick58 9 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sadly, with my partial transmale nature, most of my life, I've been that way-although luckily I'm still 40% female-minded, so sometimes my female side can put a stop to it.

When I think back at the stuff I've done, I know I'm lucky to be alive.

I was a house painting contractor for many years. Some of the photos from your link are of me doing much the same thing (with ladders) . One time I even tied two ladders together because my 32' ladder was too short. I'm still here!!! BTW - the #1 cause of death for painters is not falling, it's electrocution from hitting a power line while carrying an upright extended aluminium ladder.

The one that really got me though was the 3 idiots in the plastic pool with a plugged in power strip floating on a pair of sandels. Wow, now all 3 of those guys win the Future Darwin Award candidate pool!!

ok the last one would be a death knell for most of us

Damn we can be pretty fuckin' stupid...

I’ve seen and done a couple of those lol

me too [ in construction]

Among other things....

At least a few of us are not that stupid.

Uh-huh.

SMFH
I have nephews. Why was "blowin' shit up" not on this list?

@Stevil

Does that mean you should have been on the list? 😉

@Stevil

😀

Oh, my! Not smart. 😉

Betty Level 8 Feb 10, 2018

Men die before their wives because they want to

is that a picture of you and your wife I see? 😉

@ZebZaman It's a picture of what most men experience at one time or another from their wive

It's a fact that married men live longer than single men, however they're more willing to die LOL.

@SonderOpia good one. lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22776
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.