Agnostic.com

12 1

Why am I like this?

Last year on thanksgiving i kept trying to get my gf at the time to sneak into a room with me for a quickie while all of my family was in the house lol. She wouldnt. But is that weird? Am i the only type of person that thinks like that?

JacobMichael17 3 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nope.

Think how you want to think, Jake. If the shit flies back at you, though, that's the CODB. Good luck boss.

Its not weird. In fact, sounds a little tame.

I've totally sneaked off from a family get together for a quickie. Before I had kids. Now the stakes are a little higher.

@Veteran229 it's a rush. Like I said, stakes are too high with little kids running around, but the thought of getting busted by my grandparents wasn't a deterrent.

I suspect that you find it titillating that someone may walk in on you at any moment. Although not commonplace, I suspect many people share this desire.

Dude you fucked up. You dated or are dating a girl you're not compatible with but that is your fault for not making your interests clear from the first date. Just like millions of other men and women we go along with dating hoping things will get better. They never will unless you make it clear from the beginning. If you stick with this one you will have long miserable regret-filled life, probably a divorce and 15 or so years of child support because she ain't ever going to do that thing you like and she'll do less of the other thing as time goes by.
There are plenty of great women out there that are adventurous but you'll never find them unless and until you grow a pair and speak up.

No. It’s not weird but if she says no, leave it at that.

It's not weird to want that, but you have to respect that there's a time and place for everything. Probably not at her parents' house.

Maybe the excitement of being caught,does she vocalize much having sex? Some Women moan and scream,or the sounds of the bedsprings being taken to their stress limits,perhaps?

it's not weird but it's inconsiderate. you put her in a potentially embarrassing position. maybe for you the thrill was that you could get caught. oh boy, exciting. for her, it wasn't thrilling, just as i say potentially embarrassing. and how rude to your family, even if they never knew. you were trying in some way to pull something over on them. haha, look what i can get away with, and you're all so stupid, you'll never know. weird isn't the word. just juvenile and inconsiderate -- and even if your family deserved it (i don't know them so i can't say) if she's your girlfriend can't i assume you at least like her well enough not to want to make her feel bad?

g

@Spudnut it is different of course if both parties are into it. i mean, there's nothing wrong with a thrill! it's not who i am but everyone doesn't have to be who i am. it would still be somewhat inconsiderate of the other people, but at least it's not controlling of the partner, right? it depends a lot on the motivations. if you're doing it because you're hot for each other and can't wait, okay, the young are immature, that's normal lol. if you're doing it out of some kind of spite for or feeling of superiority over the unsuspecting nonwitnesses, that's troubling; why would someone NEED that? and if you're doing it despite the objections of the partner, there is something seriously wrong.

g

You're not weird to want that. That scenario is exciting. It's probably not the best idea... But you're not weird!

You need to grow up, stop watching modern TV shows and movies, and stop listening to your friends. Your GF was right.

Are you his daddy?

@Wildflower The OP asked.

@Wildflower Hmm,a "Quickie",wonder how many kids were conceived that way?

@GinaKay he asked if he was weird. Not what he "should" do. He's not weird.

@Wildflower I told him what he should do because what he wanted to do was weird. In the real world you don't get a house full of people on a holiday and run off into a room for a quickie.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:229101
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.