Agnostic.com

4 1

Amazing musicians

This has been asked before I'm sure. My question is.
Living or dead put together your dream band. Consisting of,
Guitarist's.
Drummer.
Piano/organ.
Vocals.

darien75 7 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I might come back to this but this first go is off the top of my head

Drums - Carl Palmer
Bass - Chris Squire
Guitar - Steve Vai
Guitar - Stevie Ray Vaughn
Keyboards - Jon Lord
Vocalist - Robert Plant

🙂

David Draiman on vocals.
Layne Staley on vocals
Stewart Copeland on drums
Me on guitar.
David Gilmore on guitar.
Mike star on bass.
And I would rather a horn section than keys, so Tower of Power.

Ronnie James Dio and David Gilmore on guitars, Keith Moon on drums, Keith Emerson on keys,Freddie Mercury-vocals

Dio on guitar?

@TristanNuvo Oh damn, meant Richie Blackmore.

@nvrnuff Ah, that makes more sense. and yeah, Blackmore would be a great choice.

@TristanNuvo Thanks for catching my mistake.

I love this question! I can already imagine some of the staples that'll be mentioned here and that's ok, but I want to break the mold a little bit and, to my delight, I get to do it at the beginning, so here we go...

?uestlove - drums
Thundecat - bass
John Mayer - guitar
Robert Glasper -keys
Nicolay - keys (yes, I have two keyboards)

Vocals, I'll leave open. A revolving door of singers and rappers to exhibit their talents.

I chose this list because these are all LIVING musicians whom I admire a great deal, they're all super talented artist that are adept at genre bending, none of them are the staples that you'll likely see peppered throughout the comments, and the hope is that you'll look up some of these guys and discover something new.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:229395
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.