Agnostic.com

10 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

ah, how i love nature's ways!

If I could I would wish this fate on all rhino and elephant poachers. Maybe we should also include that brave bunch who goes to Africa to kill a girraffe and other creatures as well.

I thought the same thing. Well, my thought was to strip the poachers down to their skivvies and force them to try and survive for a month among the wildlife.

Good news, indeed!
I am happy when the bull kills the "torero". It is called justice.

All I have to say is Karma happens in our world no matter if you are a human or a Lion. The Lion must feed and they were there!

What goes around comes around mo fos!

Good on those lions..❤❤❤❤

People are stupid. Poaching and just destroying the environment and other life forms for recreation and profit is pretty much all we do as a species.

In Africa, poaching many times is a way of feeding their families when there are few employment opportunities. The huge profits are mostly made by middlemen. It doesn't make it OK to poach, of course, but this reality needs to be taken into account when considering how best to fight poaching. Many groups are starting to take this into account & are involving local communities & seeing what they can offer to alleviate the extreme poverty that drives some men to poach. One woman I know personally has an organization dedicated to saving elephants, & her group has built a very large school for the local kids. They are also involved in the community in other ways.

Yay!

Similar good news:

BD66 Level 8 Nov 25, 2018

Maybe there is a god after all.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:230649
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.