Agnostic.com

34 7

Who loves to cook?

So far this is proving to be a most excellent site for the sharing of ideas. And I have lots of subjects to discuss!
But I love cooking and in my experiences, those who love to cook and bake also love to talk about what they cook and bake.
I myself especially love to bake and I've perfected my banana bread and sickerdoodles! So bring it on! What is or are your specialties!
Why I bake for others...
[m.huffpost.com]

Freespirit64 8 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was spoiled by commercial kitchens. Nothing less isn’t enjoyable, but I love when others cook!! Idk, I could probably get back into it under the right circumstances.

Cooking is cool, but eating is even better

Cooking is easy, dude. Anyone can do it if they read the directions on the package, and try

I love to cook. I find it a great way to release stress.

So read that headline wrong lol

Las Vegas, where I lived for two years, has a Cordon Bleu Chef School. There are so many trained chefs that even pizza joints have trained chefs and a famous chef off the strip even had a class at the public library! It was a fun discovery about the city.

Have you ever made povatica?

Lol I love people who love to bake! I love to cook a couple days a week. Right now I am into soups and sauces. I make a great Zuppa Toscana.

I cook; I bake, but mostly I collect spices and cookbooks. Big sigh! My GS who lives with me and is currently vegetarian , also cooks. I take the greatest joy in canning- making salsa today ( from those rescued tomatoes my GS brought home)
I am going back now to my childhood when we knew hunger and appreciated everything. Strangely enough, the food we ate the, kale, rutabagas, turnips and fatback pork now show up in cooking shows and are appropriately expensive. I am waiting for fresh herring to show up again in fish markets. It is my favorite bit of protein.

I tried Google. I'm stumped. What is a GS?

@BlueWave Grandson

My fav dish is grilled fresh Bluefish, grilled potatoes and asparagus..seved with a Lavender sauce..pare it with a a slightly dry Reisling..for an app perhaps a tuna carppacio..or beef..I love escargot so I usually serve that..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23147
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.