Agnostic.com

6 1

Christmas is

Has Christmas lost all its majik have the retailers and corporate big wigs caused it to be nothing more than a money spinner. Do you celebrate it now even if its only for the kids

darien75 7 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

“ ... Carnage!” ?

...not to be capitalized.. And, not one iota. It’s freeing, anytime I see or hear it, I’ve come to ignore it and avoid it.

Watching would-be adults behaving like spoilt, entitled children is nothing to celebrate … though much of that surely goes back to having worked at the largest retailer in my region’s #1 volume store; apparel, variety & groceries - it was Hell.

It’s the dark time ‘up here,’ but seeking connections with nature reminds me life continues it’s cycle … and that this, too, shall pass 🙂

Varn Level 8 Dec 1, 2018

The family part is fine, but I can't stand the rest. This will year 4 that I don't put any decorations up. It's to much trouble.

@darien75 I don't have any children and don't plan having any. I can ignore religious, corporate greed as much as I can.

Christmas is what makes me so glad to see December 26 arrive.

Family, a few days off and chocolate 🙂

I'll jump at ANY excuse to gather with loved ones while enjoying great food! (:

I cook all of the family favorites while having a blast with whoever wants to visit. We've been avoiding the commercial/religious chaos successfully for years.

Zster Level 8 Dec 1, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:234901
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.