Agnostic.com

55 10

What do you know that most others don’t?

Redcupcoffee 7 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

55 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know. I know a great many things. Others may know and are pretending to not know, you know. These days, at least in my experience, knowledge makes you an outcast. I thirst for knowledge, because I've been taught that knowing is half the battle.

Gohan Level 7 Feb 12, 2018

My social security number. πŸ˜‰

This is a good one.

Thanks to Equifax I know it too. πŸ˜‰

@Anonbene HA! ..funny/true story; I worked for a firm that helped them develop their web application, that was supposed to help protect the users...one system they never implemented... lol

@Brbaldwin and thanks to the consumer protection beurou and Mick Mulvany you or we never will . Thanks government!!

Proper use of a semicolon.

@Introverted this statement would not compile. You didn't end it with a ";" ... lol

Jealous!

Where the body is hidden.....

I trade you for the identity of kennedy's shooter.

Kennedy shooter was allegedly former president Bush senior.

That the word panini is plural. In Italian, one sandwich is a panino and more than one are panini. I understand that we "Americanize" words that we borrow from other languages, but why didn't we just borrow *panino" and Americanize the plural to "paninos" ?

Same reason moose is neither meese nor miice?

I'm an expert on identifying European & Palearctic parasite flies (Diptera, Tachinidae), which is fairly niche πŸ˜‰

What its like to live with Dissociative Identity Disorder.

Finally I remembered something more basic.
What is the colour of yaks milk?
hmm Yaks are male.
The female is a nak and their milk is pink.

now we all know lol

I know just exactly what I would say to God if died and found out he existed.

"Watch it buddy, I've got an Iron chariot."

Judges 1:19 The LORD was with the men of Judah. They took possession of the hill country, but they were unable to drive the people from the plains, because they had chariots fitted with iron.

We all know things others don't. How many people know which gene mutations make Cytomegalovirus unresponsive to Valganciclovir and why trisodium phosphonoformate hexahydrate still works? Sorry, it is the most bizarre thing I could pull out of my head. On a more basic level, I got nuthin.

I know what colour socks I'm wearing.

I also know that humans have well in excess of 8 senses and none of them are supernatural.

whether or not my underwear is itchy ...

How to get to Possum Grape.

Is that a place? A video game level? A transcendental state? Anyway, I love the name. Sounds like it could have been a band at Woodstock.

@carlyhorton Its a place. Other places near by include Bald Knob, Hogeye, Fifty-Six, Turkey Scratch, Smackover, Goobertown, and Toad Suck. Remember Burt Reynolds and Evening Shade? Just down the road from me.

@Dick_Martin OMG those are all AWESOME!

@carlyhorton As I have mentioned before, a headline a couple of years ago was "75% of Toadsuck destroyed by tornado. Damages expected to exceed $37,500."

@Dick_Martin I've been exploring some of these places on Google Maps πŸ™‚

The inner me. My deepest thoughts and what I want for dinner tonight.

For me I'm still working on those.

I have memorized the first three sentences of my favorite novel. They take up a page and a half, and the third sentence is only 9 words. (Her voice would not cease, it would just vanish).

The answer to EVERYTHING!

It's 42...lol!

That in the end, we are alone, adcthat depending on others for anything is a luxury, not a given.

The code of laws is a terrible method for social order

That makes two of us who know that ????

And what would you say should be the alternative?

@Reydereyes227 economics. money makes the world go round

@JiunnWong So....to be clear because I don't wish to misrepresent your argument here, you're saying that using laws to govern the people is a horrible method for maintaining social order? Further that economics would be a better way? Is that correct and if so how would social order based on economics function in your opinion?

@Reydereyes227 use social income via productive taxation to make incentives for order. Needs a bit of game theory, needs ethical experts, and scientific trials and iterations to find the combination of incentives for desired outcome. This method does not need legal enforcement

Nothing

I can fix a car and change a flat tire.

My intimate desires and history

That Egyptian mummies have tested positive for cocaine, which is impossible unless they have visited South America.

I first heard about it several years ago. They also have tobacco and hash traces. In the beginning most Egyptologist claimed it was contamination, however they're slowing realizing that our ancestors weren't as closed off as they thought they were.

My secrets and that a soulmate that wants it all... always return back after a disappointment because she wants it all... and I am the only all to her... or so she says.

Mostly the parts that make up a truck, since I've been in the class 8 truck parts business for the past 38 years.

What my google history is likely to say

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23497
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.