Agnostic.com

8 9

QUESTION Radiohead - House of Cards - YouTube

Some days I can Truly Say I Fully Feel a song, the music, the lyrics, the emotion evoked from the core of its essence. Today I Feel This Song.

It is a beautiful, sunny day with a sky as blue as cobalt, stretching out for miiles and miiiles. White fluffy clouds dot about. I swear they seem close enough I could reach them.

On a day like today, I am thankful for sunlight on my face. Even if I must squint some days, May I always, may You Always find the courage to stare into the sunlight. It will Cleanse you and make you Whole Again.

Bless this world. May it find its peace. May You find your peace. My Love.

Sadoi 7 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Great video! I will always love the 'From the Basement' video of In Rainbows. The genius of Thom Yorke is under appreciated today. Gotta love Westworld's adaptation of Radiohead in their soundtrack. Thank you for reminding us of this exquisite memory!

ooh a well versed fan!! I can dig it brother!! I recently found a group here for Eclectic Music. You might enjoy it.

I love the positive comments over this one video. I didnt think anyone would even notice it.

Love your feedback!! cheers to Thom!!

@Sadoi Your decision to post it was inspired ... thanks again!

Love Radiohead

That's a great song! If you get a chance to see them live do it.

oh i love this song so much too!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song! The swells that build up in it. The haunting melody. The disenfranchised lyrics. Thanks for posting this

You are very welcome friend! 😉

Very niiice! Another great tune!

@Gatovicolo uh what is this...? lol

A house of cards is unstable it has no foundation. He wants her to throw away her life style, leave the key party, her husband, and he will do the same, they will run away together.

cava Level 7 Feb 12, 2018

I know. Lol still adore this songs atmosphere more than anything and I hear otherwise nuances too

I friggin love Radiohead!!!they sort of remind me of Dead can Dance..thanks..

I fucking love dead can dance! So few have heard of them! Shit yeah!

Soo when we meeting up Charlene??! Huh? We have way too much in common not to! ...I don't know, but I'm sensing Providence... Lol

@Sadoi as in Rhode Island?..

@Charlene haha Only If you're there!

We could Always meet up there this fall! I'm traveling through up to Halifax/Prince Edward isles.

@Sadoi works for me my pretty..wait..are you traveling through Boston?..you could crash here if so..

Dead Can Dance are amazing!!!!!!

@Charlene yeees I am!! hee heee!

@Sadoi
Remind me as time draws neigh..lol..I love using old timey words..lol..

@Charlene i will indeed!!! alright giiiirl! we're gonna make it happen because we CAN!!! Yesss!!! ❤

@BawdyEclectic moost exceeelllent! ive loved them decades!!!

@mrcharlie65 you have great musical taste too!! hell yes!!

@Sadoi oh Yes!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23658
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.