Agnostic.com

19 2

Thing you can't live without

For you my fellow atheists,agnostics,freethinkers what is the one thing? you can't live without, To me it's Human Love. What's yours?

Albert_Camus 5 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

DONUTS!

Definitely ChapStick!

Help me understand the Chapstick addiction. My college roommate was that way and I've met other people since. You know, the people who is ChapStick is worn down to just the white on the dispenser

@lerlo I've just always carried it in my pocket. It used to be a 'Winter only" thing that is now year round...

Inspiration

The spoken and written words of my friends.

Coffee

Marz Level 7 Dec 5, 2018

Mushrooms

@TheAstroChuck both!

@TheAstroChuck LOL. The food type mushrooms. I’ve been a mushroom fiend since childhood. I don’t do anything psychedelic.

Caffeine

conversation

skado Level 9 Dec 5, 2018

Internet

Bottle opener.

Besides my sons, oxygen, and freagin' money to pay my bills and buy food so I don't starve; I can't live without tacos and coffee!!!! Oh, and maybe someday, the love of a man. A man who falls madly in love with me and my goofiness and who will know that I will 100% love him and only him.

My kids. ❤

One thing I can't live with is futility. Where there's purpose and meaning, there's hope and motivation. Where things drift in a Sisyphian direction, then it's not a good development.

Air, and coffee.

I'd agree with you...love is the only reason worth living

Air

Oxygen.

cats.

g

I do love cats. They are adorable; they are personable; they are smart; and, if you die, they will eat you when they get hungry. ?

@Beowulfsfriend my cats are the best cats in the world, and that's saying a lot because cats are universally wonderful. my five are all old and i live in fear of losing them. i've lost so many and it hurt so much, still hurts, but i would not trade having known them for freedom from the pain. not for a second.

g

@genessa I still morn the loss of my favorite cat, Horatio. He fit his name - a great and loyal friend.

@genessa I get this. My dad says that the worst thing about cats is that they don’t live as long as people. I’ve got a couple of old guys too and I worry about them a lot.

@Beowulfsfriend aww but you wouldn't go back and never have met him, not for anything, right? because you carry your mutual love around with you. i feel that way about all of my departed felines, but woody's death got me the worst because it was a brain tumor, it was sudden, it was horrid. and he was fine until one evening and dead by the next afternoon, and because we had to put him down (the tumor was suppressing his breathing and he would've suffocated). i still carry the horror of that with me but i've gotten to the point where i can look at his picture and remember the good times instead.

g

@A2Jennifer i feel ya. i have one who is 15 and a half and has suddenly lost half her weight. she's eating again... or she was until today. i won't try again for a few hours and she will surely gobble down whatever i give her. but it doesn't stick to her ribs.

g

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:237181
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.