Agnostic.com

8 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"President Donald Trump is dipping into his playbook of distraction and denial, but even his skills at weaving alternative narratives cannot disguise the growing threat he faces from special counsel Robert Mueller."

It is poetry to my ears!!!!

He and Pence should resign.

Unfortunately I doubt Pence will ever resign. He thinks he's been called by God to be in his position. At least if he gets to be president, his VP will be a Democrat.

Let's see, if he and Pence both resign then the new president will be Speaker of the House. Gosh, I wonder who that will be? 🙂

Me, I'll feel much better after January 3 when the new House convenes. It will be harder then, for him to pull his shenanigans.

gearl Level 8 Dec 9, 2018

This is Just the Beginning.

Let us hope it's the beginning of his end.

A guy who has lied repeatedly and criminally is willing to claim collusion for a reduced sentence. OK then.

I fear that trump is due...’his comeupens!’ The odds are never 100%...that you will never get caught!

I hope TIMe names Mueller Man of the Year

CS60 Level 7 Dec 8, 2018

I was kind of hoping it would be all the new Democratic women in Congress. But of course Mueller is an excellent choice.

@Redheadedgammy The New Democrat women would also be a great choice.

@Yogisan if he has a stroke he needs to be removed as president,

If everyone will just sit back and watch the pieces fall it would be beautiful.

It may be very very, ugly!!! The breaking of a human being has never brought me pleasure...even when it is deserved!

@Freedompath Yeah it should’ve happened to Cheney as well but ehhh life is what it is

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:240021
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.