Agnostic.com

8 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lock him up! Lock him up!

godef Level 7 Dec 9, 2018

Twump and Christie. Christie threw his staff under the bus over the bridge thing.

Oh they do and some is coming from his old state as well.

It just keeps piling up.

Was that white hair I saw? Presidents usually go gray after a while in office but this is pretty fast. Hmmm, wonder why? Maybe he will do us all a favor and have a cheeseburger heart attack.

Twumps hair can't turn grey. It's not real.

If so, stop talking about it and do something about it. ANYBODY can talk about it.

@LimitedLight Nothing was mentioned about taking the law into your own hands. I am referring to the investigators doing something other than talking. They have been talking for 2 years now.

Interesting perspective.

Let everyone stew on this stuff til after Christmas. Government will shut down anyway and once the New Year comes Mueller will drop the bomb.

We hope.

I just wish they'd get on with SOMETHING!

For real. Shit or get off the pot! ??

@TDSkully Precisely!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:240611
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.