Agnostic.com

14 3

How much time do you spend on here?

I log in to Agnostic dot com ... then "Oh, for F's sake!, ... "

Option 2 for me. Sometimes 3. More 2.

Accumulated times over the day, acceptable.

• 14 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 4 votes
SamKerry 7 Feb 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I usually try to check daily. One time in the morning and night time before I go to bed. Sometime I have a millions things going on in my mind, though and I will find myself asking different questions at a time. I have a very active mind so that means I must post all the questions I can at once so that I don’t forget them lol.

Per day? Per week? I assumed per day and answered that way. It does depend, though.

I check it when I can, but usually just once a day and quick before I go to bed

I was on here for a lot for a while but, the work load has picked up lately so, I don't get on often lately . Love this site when I have I probably spend far too much time on it.

Same here, I just got busier at work. But when I have some down time before bed I have a read of a few posts and dabble in some free thought!

I log in morning and night as that is how I do things on the net, some days the computer stays on all day so I may check more regularly.

I'm on here for as long as its interesting every day

I voted 3 hrs (accumulative), it's probably 4 (maybe more), but I didn't want to be a zombie. Lol 🙂 I like the people here.

Awww thanks @irascible. 🙂

Ahhh, of course! I should have written: "I'm on autopilot" instead - because "zombie", for me, is synonymous to "autopilot".

The Olympics came through and saved me. I've been weened for the next couple of weeks.

gearl Level 8 Feb 14, 2018

More than I should be, on the positive side it's definitely weaning me off Facebook.

I'm in and out.

Any red bells yet?
Any red bells yet?
Any red bells yet?
Reply.
Surf.
Reply.
Surf.
Any red bells yet?
Any red bells yet?
Is my comment still most liked?
Surf.
Surf.
Surf.
Reply.

...ya know.

Lolololol..yeah..lololol

Hey I like it better than FB - so a few hours from morning to night? lol Depends on the day.
No harm in being signed in.

Waaaaaaaay tooo much!..lol

I use this forum as a way to enjoy conversations in English with (hopefully) intelligent people, since I seldom meet an English-speaking foreigner here in Thailand and sometimes forget English words.

I have a lot of down time these days (recovering from a serious health issue) so amuse myself online a lot. I also teach ESL online, and read Kindle books.

Just long enough to vote and leave a comment

Well, the lightweights are tied with iron bladders as of 12 hours after my post.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24097
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.