Agnostic.com

29 4

Do you have a favorite outspoken atheist?

There are a growing number of atheist activists and having been to many conferences I have met and gotten to know a great many of them.
But be it Activist or Scientist or Podcaster or YouTuber... is there anyone you particularly admire or would like to meet?

ThomasLevi 6 Feb 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course I love Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins. I would love to be able to do one of the dinners they have where you can meet them. I would also like to be able to speak as eloquently and calmly about religion as they do.

I love anyone who questions the delusional norm of the “man in the sky” but of all the voices of Atheisim, I think Christopher Hitchens is the most educated and well spoken. Dawkins, and I’m assuming now, I think would say that he is one of the people that inspired him to speak on this issue.

Because we have primarily the usual name listed here I created a POLL of some well known women that I'd like to get some input on.
Who would you like to see as a speaker

Hitch, always and forever!

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Gohan Level 7 Feb 14, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24104
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.