Agnostic.com

32 10

Another f@!king mass shooting here in America! At least 17 dead, 23 injured. What would it take to pass some sensible gun regulation?! Republicans say that’s not the issue. Then, please tell me, what exactly is the issue?? Why does the US have so many more shootings than any other industrialized nation in the world?

Jesusluvsu 6 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This was the 19th school shooting in the USA for 2018.

Shooter had an AR-15, with extra magazines. Yea our legislators are monitoring the situation..Little Marco..,it's his shame he loves this fucking weapon.

cava Level 7 Feb 14, 2018

@pooska (do you know that in Czech puska is a rifle?) Anyway, be happy that most people have guns and a lot of ammo. The civil war will surely happen at some point and you will need to protect yourself. The hungry cops will be just as eager to rob you as the hordes of hungry. Taxing our toilet paper will not help the climate change.
The [problem is liberals. Parents lost control; over children, They are not allowed to kick their as for misbehaving. Consequently children lost respect for teachers and their teachers are subject of collusion between our rulers and religion.
The country is sucked dry by a cockroach group (1.42 MILLIONS! of roaches in N America, the politicians, the clergy and the bankers). This corruption is the main reason for unreal prices of drugs, hospital, insurance, all manufactured goods. Factories are manufacturing in Asia because here the roaches extort them.
Study achievements of China. In last few years they executed 10000 corrupted politicians and they used their parts to help other people while we burn completely good parts with garbage. We recycle criminals who have more rights then their victims. Liberals do it so we are scared, call for more police, more regulations. Our elected criminals in congress refuse to make sensible immigration laws and laws that exist they ignore. I could give more examples. We are doomed. My daughter is learning now at school mandarin. Started after I got miffed that school announcements started coming in Arabic. Sad.
China is the only country willing to face the human species breeding like rats. We need to applaud. Would I want to be Chinese?? Of course not. I am not Borg in the "collective" or an ant in the ant hill. But I was in China several times and I cannot ignore the fact that we lost. They are the next rulers of the world. We lost ability to believe in ourselves, we will wait what liberals will give us from what they stole elsewhere. So very sad.

Never happen. At least not in my lifetime. The mythology of "The Gunfighter Nation" is too ingrained in our collective psyche.

Because we have more mentally I'll people running around without access to mental healthcare than any other industrialized nation.

because they're the idiot nation of the world 'thoughts and prayers' will sort it......

I am truly sorry to hear this.

More thoughts and prayers..and jump in gun sales.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24505
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.