Agnostic.com

6 6

If you were single on Valentine's Day, maybe this will give you some hope...

"The odds are pretty good, but the goods are pretty odd."

lol

AxeElf 7 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thanks! I DO feel more hopeful! LOL 🙂

Well I'm going to go ahead and point out that Hitler was powerful and influential also if Eva Braun bought into Nazism,she wasn't that nice of a girl.

Awesome tune! We need to find the female version.

Did you take into consideration he also had a favorite female cousin and another actress girl friend that committed suicide...? Maybe comparing yourself to a higher evolved person, would bring something your way! Careful, with those jokes...they speak something?

@MrLizard I hope not...that joke may have all 'down sides'...lol

I don't need 'hope'. I'm good without a partner. Thanks though! 😀

Good without a partner? Anytime you want you can come round here and get your kit off - you any good BTW.. (oh, and bring food) You'll notice I don't give my address.

No, I'm out of order here.

When I'm wrong I admit that I'm wrong.

@El-loco Thanks for the offer, but I can get my kit off all by myself. I've also gotten really good at cooking for one. Enjoy your day!

@KKGator Still trying to think of a good reply.

@El-loco No rush, take your time. I can appreciate a well-thought out reply. 😀

I have a bad feeling this means I'm gonna get Hitler? rofl

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25149
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.