Agnostic.com

16 10

"Check Out Walmart Fashion"

"Check out Walmart Fashion" said a email from Walmart today. I use their pharmacy.

WHAT Walmart fashion?

LiterateHiker 9 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can't understand it either, even though it's a great platform for bulk purchasing. I've been using only Amazon for a long time, but I think the Amazon fashion is justified. At the moment I'm satisfied with everything from discounts on goods to delivery. Also, I noticed that there are a lot of services, like my dontpayfull.com, where you can find new information about discounts and special offers for Amazon and not only. Much depends on the attitude to customers, prices, speed of delivery, user-friendly interface, and an abundance of offers. These are the main criteria by which people determine the best platform for themselves.

I wish people didn't take humour as an assault at them. Don't like, move past.

I deleted "People of Walmart" video because some people saw it as fat-shaming.

Obesity should be shameful. That gluttonous, undisciplined, delayed gratification failures in America should revel in their disease is a tax payer burden by all of the diseases caused by obesity. Shame on you FAT Americans for not seeing the facts & changing your EATING HABITS! Sorry but its true. Who permits themselves to accept "My 600 lb Life"? Mental illness needs treatment & shame if you do not pursue it.

Fat shaming. Classy.

Why are people so mean to each other? Judging and shaming others who are not like you says a lot about you... and in a not so nice way. Many of these negative comments talk about making choices... maybe choices need to be made to not judge others.

I find the video less offensive than all of the fat shaming and poor shaming going on.

How could you not stare ...no matter what your mother taught you 😉

Varn Level 8 Dec 27, 2018

This is a good illustration of what unchecked capitalism does. These people do not look and act like this by conscious choice; they are a logical outcome of the world's most "advanced" market economy. They are our fellow citizens.

@OwlInASack Word

It is no wonder that they need medication.

I don't know why people get so excited -- it's just another shitty corporation.

Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! Lol

Another reminder why I never go to Walmart. I realize they provide a service for some folks, whatever they sell I can get elsewhere.

Back in Oregon, there were alternatives. Over East, I’ve not found them… My assumption is they’d long ago driven out their competition, which is likely why communities in OR fought/ fight to keep them out. I was in one last week.. But prior to moving east, could have counted my actual purchases on one hand. Once, I finally had to tour one; the community had lost, and now have a ‘super store.’

I go there occasionally to make myself feel better. I know when I walk in a Walmart, l am going to be the best looking human being in that store. I know it is a low bar, but l am not into steep hills any longer.

@Varn They just put one in in Warrenton, about 7 miles away. Went in once because i needed something and I could not find it in another store locally. I will not go back in as next time I will just go on line and get whatever from another company that treats it's people better.

@dalefvictor Bingo, it’s apparently taken them ‘this long’ to reach from ocean to ocean... Well, I’d worked a number of years for Fred Meyer, and would occasionally take some shit for ‘them’ having driven out the ma & pa shops before them.. But shop Freddies, cuz if you don’t ..I’ve some inside info ‘Kroger’ (parent owner) will turn them into ‘groceries only,’ as they are over east. And OR will be down a major alternative.

Just last week I (yet again) asked - where, other than WM can someone find anything ‘around here?’ I get blank stares ..even from those who ‘hate them.’ I avoid Amazon, too 😕

Fat shaming? You bet. We taxpayers have to cough up plenty for the obesity epidemic. Give up the carbs & eat a vegetable once in a while. How embarrassing that this is what we have come to.

Maybe if vegetables and healthy food cost less than fast food and junk food. You do know that Obesity is a money maker, right?

@Wildflower It does cost less, I grow and collect mine and fish and hunt

@CourreurDeBois Are you going to teach poor, inner city people to grow, hunt, and fish? And where are they going to do that? In the sewer?

@CourreurDeBois Just because you are able to do something doesn't mean ALL people can do that.

@Wildflower I have taught many in the past

@CourreurDeBois Good for you, I give you a great big pat on the back!

@Wildflower See my article. Fast food is quick, plentiful, tasty (we love fats, salt and sugar) and very cheap. If you are poor, you won't be shopping at Sprouts.

@GuyKeith You don't have to tell me. It's @CourreurDeBois and others that need to see it.

@Wildflower Yes. Corporations make it cheap & easy to eat. It takes knowledge & affordability & access to eat wisely. Visiting the fast food industry 3 times a day for brown & white food is a death sentence that the tax payer funds.

I haven't been in a Wal-Mart in ten years. I take that back, when I go to Memphis there is a WM corner grocery (groceries only) that I am forced to use. Otherwise, just no, and for a lot of reasons.

The ABC's of Obesity in America [ruthlessreviews.com]

That one on the right occupies two zip codes. She's so fat a cop came up to her and said "Break it up!"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:253266
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.