Agnostic.com

Post a comment Reply Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So what's he gonna do about the harassment? Go in his corner and cry?

Trump being office is harassment to this whole country. Trump is more the "anti christ" type of person.

This type of threat is common among mob bosses! But they still get taken down.

That should pretty much guarantee a flood of new investigations. I love how Mueller is handing off all the local crimes he uncovers to the appropriate state jurisdictions. I'm hoping for nothing less than criminal charges and the collapse of the entire Trump empire.

Smoke and mirrors will not save him. And, the new progressive congressmen and I doubt they are intimidated by him or his cronies.

He'd be funny if he wasn't so dangerous.

Carin Level 8 Dec 30, 2018

He is afraid there is more? Get the popcorn.

So what if they are "harassing" him? There's nothing he can do about it. lol

Donald "grab them by the pussy" is getting desperate.

I love it when you talk dirty! 🙂

"Presidential Harassment" is NOT a crime.
I hope Pelosi and the democrats harass him so much, that it drives 45 to a fucking stroke.

How dare you stop him from helping the plutocrats.

I consider the fact of Trump as POTUS harassment. I didn't ask for any of this crap and he just won't stop. Fake "Reality TV America" POTUS.

Hillary had her fucking ass harassed off then.

This guy just doesn't have a fucking clue. Not one.

Freakin' widdle snowflake candyass......

the jokes just keep coming

Oh my, let us not harass that poor man! He has a very big job in undermining our democracy and must not be disturbed!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:254943
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.