Agnostic.com

21 2

How would you rate yourself?Below average,average, above average genius? The choice would depend on what you set out to accomplish and if you had reached that goal or are close to it.

Marine 8 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very stable genius.

I to sir am a very stable genius... with a good brain.

@BobbyJaan the best brain. Covfefe.

It's spelled "genius." I'm a good speller. Everyone thinks they are above average.

Ninety percent of drivers think they are better than other the average driver.

[cbsnews.com]

Damn, you beat me. Lol!

I had to edit, checking spelling and all. 😀

Measurements of intelligence have nothing to do with accomplishment or goals or goal seeking activity. To a certain extent, measurements of intelligence are based on socialization, age, and if not carefully done, reflect education and experience and not just one’s ability to process information.

Complicating matters, one’s ability in one aspect is not necessarily indicative of their ability in other areas.

As for my own abilities, I am well above average in all areas except for those where I am not!

I missed the i in genius please forgive me I am also having problems with the site accepting . and ,.

You are forgiven and I use snark for points so please forgive me. Xoxo. This site is very buggy!

@CaroleKay Hope to hear more from you in the future.

@Marine And to you as well. ♥

Yes, I have and you spelled Genius wrong.

Also, you missed some spaces after the commas and question marks...

I consider myself someone who is always learning. Any other label seems to limit that.

I think you’ll find most people consider themselves above average.

I consider myself to be above average, only because I strive for excellence in what I pursue, but I know enough not to pursue tasks I'm not confident I'll excel in completing, haha!

There are goals I am pursuing that I may never complete, but it's the desire to keep working on them that gives me happiness nonetheless.

comfortably below average.

Astonishingly average. I used to surround myself with those I could feel superior to. Then I found the joy of surrounding myself with those I feel grossly inferior to. There's nothing wrong with being just one of the guys.

I'd say I'm above average in that I learn quickly but I'm still in the process of acquiring knowledge...

A genus is a taxonomic rank used in the biological classification of living and fossil organisms, as well as viruses, in biology. In the hierarchy of biological classification, genus comes above species and below family. In binomial nomenclature, the genus name forms the first part of the binomial species name for each species within the genus.

Thanks

@Marine anytime

I'm above average, but not a "genius" by any means. I did set out to have the career that I now have, so I suppose that is one goal accomplished.

Orbit Level 7 Jan 1, 2019

Average person with a good heart.

I consider myself intelligent

Below average. But l make an effort to appear normal.

I think of myself as average intellect, but it amazes me that people are so stupid.

I figured out how to fix

The immigrant problem
The homeless-poverty problem
The political problem

Meh

average intellect...below average genius..

Is this average?

In fifth grade, I was asked to skip two grades. A little squirt, I was afraid bullies in junior high would shove me into a locker, leaving me to die. I refused.

My little sister skipped three grades. Beth graduated from high school at age 14 and college at 18. She majored in music (oboe) and French.

"How the hell should I know what I want to be when I grow up?" Beth asked.

I would rate myself above average. My career goal was to improve teaching and learning in our public schools. I helped over 100 school districts do that, (as indicated by student achievement) in my roles as a staff developer, director of 3 mu, and assistant superintendent for curriculum and instruction in a district.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:256614
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.