Agnostic.com

34 6

Personality Test

RedVines or Twizzlers? 🙂

LilAtheistLady 7 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Red Vines

Oh, wait, there's more to it than the title! Twizzlers. I love Fringe and Walter, but I can't do Redvines

I fail

I do not recall seeing redvines in this part of the Midwest. I like twizzlers, but really love the old fashioned black licorice. Another default vote for twizzlers

I have no idea what you are talking about ? Please explain . I,m thinking that they must be delicacies pertaining only to the colonies .

Alien!

@DobbinPitch we have turkey twizzlers which I can shamedly say are similar to chicken nuggets . Red vines .... Not a clue

@MarcIveson ...what. the. Actual. Fuck? Turkey Twizzlers?! Where's the vomit emoji?!

@DobbinPitch Well, according to the producer in Norfolk .... They are bootiful . I must admit They are evidently popular with children . No wonder we lost the empire !

@MarcIveson seriously, how does one even go about making candy from turkey?! Are you in the U.K.? Is that why you have no idea what Twizzlers and Redvines are? Basically, what everyone here is talking about is strawberry flavoured licorice whips.

@MarcIveson ah, yup. Checked your profile. It's all making sense now lol

@DobbinPitch Ah Hah! I think they call them bootlaces here ...Redvines that is.
Both black and red. We don't really call things candy , just sweets or sweeties .
Candy floss is that whipped sugar on a stick , mostly sold at fairgrounds.

@MarcIveson I love discussing the differences in what things are called from one part of the world to the next. It's stuff like that that trips up imposters!

I'm an equal opportunity type person..... I enjoy them both.

What are RedVines?

Ok looked it up. They do not sell those around here.

Twizzlers by default.

Depends on the mood and movie at home or theatre.

Gotta go Twisler

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26055
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.