Agnostic.com

10 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He just wants to declare a national emergency. It's a new toy, like revoking press credentials was, like revoking security clearances was, like shutting the government down itself was. He doesn't have a party, he wants it to be all him even when people agree with him.

@slydr68 I certainly think he's gonna try. I don't think it will work, but yeah, he's gonna give it a shot.

Not MY president!

Not mine either, never has been, never could be.

MORON to say the least IMPEACH NOW!!!!!!!

Impeachment won't accomplish anything. Unless and until the Senate votes to convict and remove, impeachment means nothing. The current Senate, as it stands right now, will not convict him. It would be a waste of time and money.
Maybe, after Mueller's report, just maybe, the Senate might be open to the possibility. But not until then. Maybe not even then.

Im glad. This is going to his downfall. But, I feel bad for those not getting paid. F*ing orange clown.

He remains a simple bully.It is my way or no way.

Great so they must decide is their allegiance to the country or TRump once and for all!

Had about all I can stand of these bastards.

A distraction from Mueller

he has too many chips in on this wall to fold, or more importantly save face. he may not be able to cover his bets on this one.

Wow! Now maybe, we get the change in oval office that this country real needs. You can't run a country without support from the "little people".

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:263389
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.