Agnostic.com

76 6

If you had to get a song lyric tattooed on your body, what would you choose?

I am still thinking about it .. All you need is love? Let it be?
I am brave I am bruised, I am who I meant to be, this is me (Queen) Billie Jean is not my lover (Michael Jackson...
Hmmm hmmmmm

Sacha 7 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

76 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Because I'm precious. Fuck off!"

@AmiSue She is still such a badass!

There's still time to change the road your on - Led Zepplin

Or maybe "the piper will lead us to reason" kind of a different mood for a tattoo from the same song.

You're all still fucking peasants as far as I can see
Lennon.

Alice Cooper "I've got a watch that turns into a lifeboat"

Dav87 Level 6 Feb 19, 2018

OMG.... I was sure I was the only one who liked Halo of Flies.

@Hicks66 possibly their best, their live performance of halo of flies is phenomenal.

hmm i read something about... you've got a watch... soo uhh... you should show me this watch some time... hahaha (and yeah, this has absofuckinglutely nothing to do with alice coopers lyrics)

A tramp stamp of a Raspberry Beret..

LOL I like it! Or some purple rain?

@Sacha that would be ironic! lol

@Sacha or Both!

@Charlene Just go to the extreme and have someone sitting in a little red corvette, in the purple rain, wearing a raspberry beret on alphabet street.

@Sacha hmmm..no that's at least 2 days of inking..and I like simple tatts..my last one was a pinup on my belly..she's beautiful!

What about the the chorus of killing in the name of by Rage Against the machine.

I just like "killing in the name of..."

The chorus is "fuck you I won't do what you tell me!" Pure poetry. @SouthernAuricl

@LEPeff . The chorus is "Those who died/are justified/for wearing the badge/they're the chosen whites. I was just saying killing in the name of... Itself would be awesome. But I like "light my candles in a daze" from Lithium by Nirvana.

"Imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you try"

"Did you make it to the Milky Way to see the lights all faded, and that heaven is overrated?"

lol

I keel you! You know what, I think I just found the tattoo I'd like to have on me. Just not anywhere visible during sex, it would kill the mood

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make." Paul McCartney

Imagine

I wasn't born to follow

Loved this movie...had to drive 50mi to Denver when it came out in '69. Of course we had to go right out and find some of that thar LSD too.....Pic is Toni Basil of the Cemetery Scene.

My cousin was working at a theater when Easy Rider came out...He was able to get me the original promo poster when they changed movies.... Hung on my wall for the longest time... Sure wish I had it back...LOL...

@Beansdad I saw Easy Rider in Munich, in English in Munich when it premiered in Germany. Saw it five times in a row. GIs were paying my ticket. I think they heard that this Germany hippy chick would cry when the bikers got shot. I did and still do. I was hoping that that was only an exaggeration by the director, but since I have been here, I believe it is a true depiction of this nation.

Although I adore John Mellencamp, I think the words to "Imagine" by John Lennon. It really gets to me.

"Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" (Daft Punk) figured out a medical condition that had my life on hold for over 18 months that was fixed by a simple change in diet (cutting out 'the thing'😉 in July 2017. Down 35 pounds with about 25 to go to optimal weight.

The bridge part from "Detox" by Strapping Young Lad.
"How did i get here tonight?
What am i doing here?
How did i reach this place?
How did i lose my sight?
I'm lost.
I'm freaking.
And everybody knows
everyone's watching.
So here
All my hopes and aspirations,
nothing but puke
god i'm so lonely."

“Shine bright like a diamond.” Lol love those lyrics.

I love that

No Woman, No Cry,,

WILDTHANG! The greatest 60s love song EVER!

I see a little silhouetto of a man
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?

saw them free concert hyde park 79 do just that

I asked Hank Williams how lonely does it get, but Hank Williams hasn't answered yet
Tower of Song, Leonard Cohen

Born to be Wild, maybe? But I personally don't like the immutability of a tattoo. I think it is beautiful, just... it's not for me yet.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

"We are million year old carbon"

Here some words I would consider, lets see if we have some Crue fans here "Comedy and Tragedy Entertainment or Death"

All the words to Kind of Blue as originally penned. (-:

(yes, it is an instrumental of course)

Beautiful is Boring

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26397
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.