Agnostic.com

76 6

If you had to get a song lyric tattooed on your body, what would you choose?

I am still thinking about it .. All you need is love? Let it be?
I am brave I am bruised, I am who I meant to be, this is me (Queen) Billie Jean is not my lover (Michael Jackson...
Hmmm hmmmmm

Sacha 7 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

76 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Maggie, Maggie what have we done?" Pink Floyd's "Postwar Dream"

" after a Hurricane comes a Rainbow "

Stoned and I missed it.

Imagine there is no heaven. It’s easy if you try.no hell below us. Above us only sky.

Imagine there is no heaven. It’s easy if you try.no hell below us. Above us only sky.

Imagine no religion

"I'm so scared that I'll never get put back together."
Bent, Matchbox twenty

Because there's no explaining what your imagination
Can make you see and feel

From "Hypnotized" by Fleetwood Mac, circa. 1973

(And if you asked me in another 15 minutes I would probably have a different answer!! lol)

Light my candles in a daze. Kurt Cobain and Nirvana

Jesse Cook "Havana" in washable ink.

It would be too hard to make a decision to have a tattoo of lyrical text i know alot.of songs!

It has to be something I wrote... I like the lyrics of "True Believers of the Farse" also "So Nonchalant" and also "Hero with a Mambo Chant". But If I got Alzheimer's... I wrote the "A train" for that only reason I guess. In the meanwhile... "Three Days After I Die", In case I don't resurrect on time. And there is always "Silver Shadows" to make her suffer. I don't know, you always picking my brain from way down under!

Something original is good 🙂

can i cheat and use an album cover liner note instead? from phil ochs: "ah but in such an ugly time the true protest is beauty."

g

"Oh ob-la-di, ob-la-da, life goes on, brah"

Deb57 Level 8 Aug 31, 2018

I'm a huge Seether fan and I have been looking at this one for a long time now.

"You know nothing about me
Keep opinions to yourself"

Framed around "Candice the Ghost". Artwork by David Ho. This was the album cover for Seether's "Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces" LP.

Either "Can't expect the world to be your Raggedy Andy" - from cigarettes and chocolate milk by Rufus Wainwright or "To play hard and fast, you must sacrifice" - from the decedents by The Descendants

I only see my goals I don't believe in failures

Entitled to overcome

From Yes "Starship Trooper" loneliness is a power that we possess to give or take away, forever.

This one kinda always comes to mind "Comedy or Tragedy Entertainment or Death,"

"Imagine... sharing... peace... today... and the world will live as one."

Cool question and answers! I think I would have to be sarcastic if I got a tat. I'd go with a line from Hozier's song 'Take me to church'; this one - "Every Sunday's getting more bleak - A fresh poison each week" and I'd have it signed 'Leviticus 19:28'.

I want to be Bob Dylan Mr Jones wishes he was someone just a little more funky.aw son when everybody loves you that's just about as funky as you can be.

Tough on the outside . Tough all over . Clouds go Rollin by as I lie here in a stream of semi-consciousness I'll follow it till the end or at least till I drown in my seperate reality. Sorry there's only room for me.

Puttin' On The Ritz.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26397
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.