Agnostic.com

7 2

LINK A Crisis of Trump's Own Making | Sojourners

Sojourners get it right in this article.

There is a humanitarian crisis that Trump helped create. And right now, he is only making it worse so that he can appeal again to the fear of his base.

HippieChick58 9 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What does it take to impeach the bastard?

His entire life is a Crisis..unfortunately he's brought it to the W.H..

Isn’t everything

Trump is the national emergency. The only way out of this now is for Trump to declare his national emergency and then open the government back up. His decision is immediately thrown into the courts but he will not have to deal with Congress or the Senate over issues of the money. The matter is then out of their hands. Trump can pretend he has won, then claim he did what he had to do, reminding everyone that he said from the beginning he had this option.

If Donald Trump does not see this as a way out he should look long and hard at the Secret Service who protects him and are also not getting paid. That idea should seem a bit scary to him, I would think.

Let me see if I can put into words what I’m thinking with respect to tRump..........

Fuck, fuckity fuck,fucking orange clown, fuckface von clownstick.

“Fuckface Von clownstick” ?

@A2Jennifer stole it from John Stewart

That brain-dead shithead makes a crisis out of everything he touches. Seriously, Trump can't sit through a funeral or close an umbrella without screwing it up. He's an imbecile.

tRump is the crisis.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:265146
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.