Agnostic.com

13 4

LINK Cruel Christians Leave Fake $20 Tips Promoting Jesus | Michael Stone

Thoughts and prayers strike again. This encapsulates the Christian morality so well....

AtheistReader 7 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not very bright of them. Jerkish behavior.

to sum up the whole article, 'don't be a dick'.

As a former christian, the most embarassed i've ever been was going to a restaurant with a christian family after church. We listened to the preacher for 1 hour then we go to restaurant. The family complains the whole time about the meal and ends up getting the meal discounted at half off and then laughs about it after they leave the restaurant.

i used to go to lunch with ex-coworkers who would even pray at their food before consuming it... the whole nine yards of religion... then leave a one dollar tip ... after sending food back, complaining, and arguing about the validity of the bill. it's a common problem.

Yes, yet another example of xtians shooting themselves in the foot, pissing off those that they wish to convert. And they wonder why church attendance is down?

Christians- Doing "good deeds" whether or not we want them

And the perpetrator likely thinks he's doing the world a favor by spreading "the good word." A shining example of the typical christian smugness & arrogance that manages to add insult to injury.

Fake christians.

Can a real Christian exist when the dogma itself is self-contradicting?

@racocn8 , very true. Point is fake christians fake money.

How dishonest!

Find the church the customer goes to and put that in the offering bowl.

@Karsandra Hi back at ya! 🤓

Makes me want to go to church to put monopoly money in the collection bowl!

Just one of that cults behaviors. They also some how ignore that part of their book that says that the rich go to heaven like a camel through the eye of a needle.

Typical despicable Christian behavior.

These fake notes have been around for years. What a wonderfully cruel prank.

And "HELLO" to you.

If I worked as a waitress or waiter, I would find that so insulting.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:265267
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.