Agnostic.com

8 1

Is the President a Big Fat Liar? Or Is he misunderstood?

What is your opinion?

• 0 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 19 votes
  • 22 votes
  • 2 votes
paul1967 8 Jan 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think he thinks he's honest. From the people I know like him, lies come very naturally because they don't think of themselves as lying.

Even with pathological liars, they know they're lying that person thinks it's justified lies and they can't help themselves.

@paul1967
I don't think he's a pathological liar. He strikes me as severe borderline personality. He believes everything he says and we're too stupid to realize he's right.

Conman, pathological liar, science denier, destroyer of America, destroyer of the world, Asshole in Chief.

Not sure how you could pick 4 when non-partisan groups have repeatedly warned that more than % of all the content of his speeches and Tweets are false incorrect.

Buxx Level 7 Jan 15, 2019

Manifestly, he has not even a minimal understanding of either the Constitution or the Bill of Rights, making him UNFIT to be president! Period

Trump is an asshat!

Damn, that's a deeply disturbing image.

A hat like Trump's ass?

none of the above. trump is IN putin's pocket and he's doing obscene things there (and here). if he said the sky was blue i'd bring an umbrella, and i don't even LIKE umbrellas. misunderstood? what is he, six years old and bullied at school? he WAS the bully at school. he ADMITS it. it's probably the only true thing he's ever said.

g

I hope you're not serious...the only way he could be "misunderstood" was if he was speaking in a different language, of course with him I'm sure he'd lie in any language. This must be a question designed to get points because the fact checkers prove that he lies on a daily basis, with wrong facts, not misunderstandings

lerlo Level 8 Jan 15, 2019

he can barely speak english!

g

@genessa well there's that...but we can 🙂

@lerlo some of us can! trumpkins... i'm not so sure!

g

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:266016
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.