Agnostic.com

11 4

I haven't verified this but, I know I'm more likely to believe this than anything out of the Bible. I also believe more intelligent men are attracted to these women too.

[youcantbreakme.co]

Duke 8 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have never been ,"flat." But wasn't happy when I put on weight . However , I was sitting on a resin chair , weeding the plants around the house foundation , and on two different occasions , men came into my yard , bagan chatting me up , and returned several times to try to start relationships . Some guys , like ,"having something to hold onto ."

Oh my! If this is true then I should live for the next 300 years!

Donna Level 6 Feb 21, 2018

I love the slim, ten-year-old-boy figures of Thai women under 40 yrs old. They are almost flat chested, with impossibly narrow thighs.

They naturally have the figures that Caucasian runway models usually must have to starve themselves and take Cocaine to get.

I only weight 100 lbs, but my figure still looks like a rounded Caucasian (sigh).

I don't know if this is true butt, I certainly hope so! 🙂

This is amusing but probably not very scientifically valid.

I like small butts and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny. When a girl walks in with a big sink in your face I get sick. Cuz I like a toothpick. Look at those jeans she's wearing, her pants are almost tearing. No baby I like a flat booty, that's tooty fruity. 😉

The two smartest women I ever met did not have big butts. Beyond that, I got nuthin.

What about the no-butt women? I can’t wait to find that out! 🙂

I would like to see their sources. Something doesn't add up, here. Yes, that serves as my rebuttal.

I prefer the term well-rounded and I can not lie...

@Donotbelieve I'm known for my wisecracks, and puns are almost always intended.

Boy , I would have blown that research totally out of the water .

But, but...

skado Level 9 Feb 21, 2018

Ha ha ha..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26919
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.