Agnostic.com

36 4

Food! What do you love to eat? :D

tristypixie 4 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I enjoy eating and my favorite food is groceries.

I am Italian. Do you need anything more than that? 😛

Soul food! Turnip greens, cornbread, and blackeyed peas!

Oh, and everything else.

skado Level 9 Feb 21, 2018

Especially like the fresh picked veggies from our garden. And fresh caught salmon, dungeness crab, razor clams. I get lots of points from my wife when I bring home the crabs and clams. Really like spicy food.

When I brought home crabs my partner made me go to the pharmacy for permethrin lotion, then divorced me. (Not a true story folks!)

Tacos!!!!! Real ones, not americanized ones.

Salmon, veggies, fruits, whole grains, rice and most things I love to eat are healthy foods with a dash of Ballet Workouts ha ha ha!

Anything that has ground beef has my attention. Meat loaf, tacos, burritos, boulenese. shepherd's pie, toutiere, hamburgers, chili con carne, sloppy joes....drool....

Oats, in any form, but especially choc chip flapjack. Also almonds in any form, especially marzipan. Most Indian food too - one of the main reasons I could never be a racist is immigrants brought us interesting food (and I'm not enough of an arsehole).

Jnei Level 8 Feb 21, 2018

What are you cooking?
I like Mexican, Italian, Cajun, and almost anything that isn't bland or burnt.

JimG Level 8 Feb 21, 2018

It would be easier to tell you what I don't care for, lol! Love most good, and all veggies! Have to say, bacon is the bomb though!

I'm a vegetarian, so that rules out a lot of traditional American fare. I dig Italian, Mexican, Chinese, and Japanese cuisine, sometimes using soy and tempeh based products for added protein.

In the midwest, opportunities for anything too interesting or multicultural are rare.
My town had a Thai restaurant. I ate their once before it closed. I've tried Indian cuisine a few times, and generally like it... as long as it isn't too heavy on the coconut milk.

Recently, i hosted a mac n cheese cookoff. Some great entries- a few southwest style ones, a mac n cheede pizza, a baked one with a hefty helping of smoked gouda, etc. My entry was a pepperjack sauce over cheese tortellini with sauteed peppers (marinated in a combination of beer and hot sauce).

veggie curry with nice rice

Literally anything. Food is amazing and makes my brain overflow with dopamine lol xD

Hey guys we have a group dedicated to food - "Food Glorious Food" why don't you join?

Gozleme is my current favourite fast food. I'm not sure if you can get them in the States. A Gozleme franchise has been popping up in food courts here in the last year. They cook it on the spot - so its nice and hot. It's basically a filled flat bread: They look like these: [gozlemeking.com.au]

As for actual meals: nothing beats a steak - except spicy sausages. Or a potato bake.

I should also say,

JimG Level 8 Feb 21, 2018

Love it. Can I steal your photo?

Carne asada tacos with onion, cilantro, lemon juice, and salsa verde! Que rico! Lol. I also like pizza, cheeseburgers, Italian food, salads, onigiri, musubi, sushi, and pretty much anything 🙂

Definitely Mexican

Pretty much anything fresh and healthy -- most of the time! Oh, and chocolate chip mint ice cream, my biggest food weakness.

non-toxic mass

Vs. Toxic mass!

Cooking a steak right now but my favorite is wild-caught Coho salmon.

Sushi, salmon, spare ribs, Brussels sprouts (yes, they can be good lol), my mothers meatloaf, pizza, American Chinese food. Usually crappy food, but it's only once in a while. I mostly eat chicken or steak and veggies. Some pasta (also not good for you). Meat sauce (sausage and meatballs) with pasta.

Food!
Nothing else!
No glass chips, dirt, dishtowels, used sponges, old tires, action figures, or grease pencils!

Just Food!
Now if you had asked what type of food I like to eat...
TACOS or PIZZA!

Omg, i forgot crawfish!!!!

I'm always on the road so I get to try a lot of different things. I love soul food, Italian, the Mexican food in Texas is great but The Cuban food in Miami that is my favorite.

The list of what I won't eat is much shorter.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27121
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.