Agnostic.com

19 15

I dated a guy once that I soon kicked to the curb. He came to me and said he only dated gorgeous women with big boobs, now I am not huge but I am a D cup. He wanted me to get a boob job and get bigger ones. I told him if he liked such large boobs so much he could get a boob job himself and suck his own tits. Then I dumped him. He underestimated my own view of my selfworth. I don't need a man to complete me and sure as hell don't need one that only values the shell that houses the person I am within!

misstuffy 7 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Reminds me of a joke where a biker dude asked some old lady to show him her tits and she raised her skirt. Let that he a lesson to em.

ALL BooBs are Great! But all comes down to who they're attached too!

HAHAHAHA! Thanks for the laugh!

Goat Level 5 Feb 23, 2018

At the time it wasnt so funny bit as the years passed I have found it an amusing little story to tell. I am glad you got a laugh and enjoyed it and maybe a line for the next gal to use when a guy insists she gets a boob job she doesnt want.

Whadda creep! Somehow, I feel certain that he found a woman who meets his precise criteria. It is my perception that there are way too many women willing to put up with creeps. I know women whose husbands pressured and badgered them into getting plastic surgery. I know women whose husbands dumped them for younger, prettier models. I just can't understand why so many women put up with this. We have a long way to go.

SKH78 Level 8 Feb 22, 2018

I don't know if he did. He isnt as smart as he claims. In fact he claimed his IQ was "160" and yet he didnt know what "pompous ass" meant. I looked at him and said,"It's you, you are a pompous ass" Blank look from him. Strike about 90 points off that stated IQ, mine is not that high and I know I am smarter than he is. Doesnt take much though...

You would never compete with the biggest boob of all ... him. Besides that he has mommy issues!

Uncas Level 4 Feb 22, 2018

His mother passed away and left him everything, a nice house, lot of money and after ten years when I met him he still hadnt put a gravestone up for her. ANother strike against him.

Scum like that boy in mans clothes definitely needs to suck his own tits .....find the proper size radiator hose and stick one end in his mouth and the other onto his penis so he can suck himself

This was a couple of decades ago. It might have withered up and fell off from dating his hand.

@misstuffy grew a very furry palm

YOU GO GIRL! Thinking about the breast augmentation...it is just another way to control!! Another way to point out that we are not good enough, in our appearance just as we are...for that person! How many other ways will i not measure up, is what I would be thinking?

Exactly! I was young and kind of pretty back then but we all grow old and lose our "pretty" and what guys like that forget is they do too.

How big was his dick? Regardless of size, you should have asked him to get a pump. LOL

I didnt think of that. I just figured telling him to get the boob job on himself was good enough.

Good for you!!

Thank You

You did the right thing.. he is an ass.. some of the best women I've found are not big breasted and he was cruel to put you down for your size... was he short??? lol lol

He was an insecure prick

Good move; sounds like he was a "boob."

Yep, he was. Wasnt worth my time.

Guys like boobs, any size normally, hell, I almost like mine.
I like bigger, C is awesome, any more is a bonus.
Girl staying here this week is saving for a reduction, something my daughter may have to think about some day. Many of the young girls who come here have had boobs jobs. Far too many. I don't think it is necessary or a good thing. Best sex is in the mind and personality of the person. I think there will be a BIG market for sex robots if people only want the packaging. Much like cats really, just give them the empty boxes.

Lol...I loved 'the empty boxes' analogy!

One of my friends had to have reduction surgery, she showed me her scars. Horrible but she felt better after. She was in a lot of pain from all that extra weight.

He'd be a good candidate to chase after one of those new robots (only necessary to come up with the purchase price) that he could have design specs to the closest millimeter of tolerance. I hear that they feel like real flesh and they can even interact verbally with their A.I. capabilities.

That guy didn’t happen to go on to be president by chance?

Nope, too lazy

It seems to me in his fantasy desires he missed out on something way better.

Good response to his stupidity.

Thanks.

It is my belief that women are vastly underestimating the Power of the Boob. Why women do not rule the world with The Doctrine of the Boob is beyond me.

Oh wait. They do. Us men just don't realize it yet.

Yep.

@misstuffy (you're not supposed to straight out confirm it. The League of Powerful Women will speak harshly to you.)

@Dick_Martin doubt it, I count myself as one of them. A narcissist in my own way.

@misstuffy lol... OK. I give up/ Point those guns in another direction. 😉

Good for you

thank you

Good for you, it was probably a wise choice. He sounds like a charmer! 😉

I think other women see right through him as well, last I heard he was alone. He is a loser.

I wish I could find a woman who loved man boobs
😟

Thats funny

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27307
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.