Agnostic.com

17 8

Hello everyone! I have recently joined this group and I'm looking forward to interesting chats and meeting people!

I assumed that you go up in Levels as you participate and contribute to the discussions. But get this: I have not commented or posted anything yet and I was already bumped up to Level 2! yay haha It's that easy?! or is a way to motivate new comers? 😉

BTW, what are the perks of higher Levels?

Genoa150 4 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Here is a question that just occured to me: can they that make the rules also take points away? Do I have to count how many times I say hell and fuck in a week?

Wow!.....thanks all for your warm welcome! 🙂

And now you're already level 3 -- see how easy that is??? 🙂

Welcome to the asylum, enjoy your stay.

Being higher levels we get to JUDGE you. LOL, sorry no. We do get to approve comments from newbies. So your comments might not show up right away. I generally approve about anything, except what just pisses me off. I figure another person can approve it. Not much really pisses me off though. Hello and welcome!! I spend far too much time here, and wondering if I really need the day job. Oh yeah, health insurance. The joys of the USA.

Going up levels kinda sounds like Scientology.

Yup, and Mormonic.
Should I get concern about this "Level" thing, for it becoming a distraction?......I was quite happy with Level 1!....or no level at all. lol 🙂

Welcome aboard. I am quite new also and I am totally enjoying the chats and commentary.

Welcome!

Welcome aboard!

welcome

Indeed you do and welcome

Welcome!

Welcome to the asylum.

Of course as you go up in levels, the points required to reach the next one goes up.

At level 5 you have to buy us all ice cream when we come to visit, but level 10 activates god mode.

LOL!!!!!

You get to second level just by filling out your bio!

Nice photo of you on your boat, and interesting bio, by the way.

Yes, it looks like. And by just posting a Hello message you get bumped to 3.4 hahaha The picture is as you go into the Desolation Sound area, North of the Strait of Georgia. Desolation Sound is my favourite sailing spot.

The details of the perks are held in a secret tome only accessible by the privileged few...

How Mormon of you! 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27471
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.