Agnostic.com

19 2

What's your favorite atheist stereotype(s)?
Mine; we're all demon worshiping, vegans.

AspieAtheist 4 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am not a vegan!

Are you telling me I worship Satan and he takes all animal products away from me? That is almost as the guy who turned my partner and a village/city to salt as I was walking away. That is the type of thing that makes you break up with someone.

What??? Vegan????!!!!..you can't be an Atheist if you're Veeegan!..it's stated in plain scientific language in the "Rules for living an Atheist Life" in Chapter 1001, under "Eating Habits of the good Atheist" 10:17..and I quote 'Nope, you can't be Vegan and Eat human babies at the same time'..

@Naeem human babies..

@Charlene I really think the 'stem cells' have better uses... Weed is quite nutritious. It just gets you high as well. How far is swallowing your own spit and full out cannibalism anyway? It would explain why less atheists have children young and when they do raise them in a stable home though.

@DragonDust you never eat your Own kids..you eat Christian kids..only.

@Charlene There is more of those than atheist kids. The issue is that there would be so-so missing kids, doctors finding unusual objects and mass atheists would be dying themselves as who in the hell knows how to cook humans? We aren't like animals. It'd be like eating puffer fish.

@DragonDust you do realize this thread is humour,right?

@Charlene Of course I do. I'm not religious or an alternative medicine mum.

Mine would have to be the Xtian ideology that Atheists eat babies when Xtians themselves practice Pseudo-Cannibalism with their Bread and Wine rituals.

The question is do you qualify humans as animals? If you don't consider that to be the case than you can 'avoid all animal products' and eat human babies. Not veal though you heartless bastard 😛.
Phrasing.

The dubious claim that we can't have morals without some big brother entity keeping us in check is quite annoying. And yea, chalk another one up for the assumption that not believing in something requires as much faith as believing.

A big ol bag of F#$& you to bother those claims is all such people deserve if they are gonna have such insular thinking.

That we have no morals and believe in nothing.

They don't get it . We don't worship anyone

Hahaha. Definitely not a vegan.

Ok, haven't been accused of being a vegan, obviously because I am a baby eating devil worshipper.

We're all atheists because we hate morals, and so without God, we don't have to have any sense of right or wrong.

I remember an online discussion I had in the 1980s (yes, there was an online world before the internet). I mentioned the idea of teaching morals in school. A FTB (Frothing True Believer) shot back "What do you care about morals?"

Now just ponder this: the only reason they have to do the right thing is an invisible, supernatural being who will punish them after they die. I'd rather do the right thing, because it's the right thing to do.

Hey who are you calling a Vegan!

My sprin takes offense to that! 😉

I'm angry at God.

LOLwat? I'm angry at something that doesn't exist? Okay... backs away slowly

I always come back to half human, half angel babies. Those 50ft monsters. The Nephilim. I always talk about that and Mary watching Jesus screw some woman from his rib... Idk how Mary felt but I'd be a little stunned. Maybe the women who weren't good enough for angels not good enough for him?

That we cannot possibly have moral compasses, since we don't have a clearly written list of life rules to guide us.

Uh oh...is that bad?

Quorn to be wild!
Quorn to be wild!

Come on, sing along...

On the narrow path way. Lookin' for Mohammed. Quoran to be wild!

When so called ‘agnostics’ claim that atheists claim there is no god(s), especially when the ‘agnostic’ is actually an agnostic atheist who does not understand how to define and use terms.

Lmfao! I don't associate deamons with vegans usually.

Mine is that were all going to hell... For not believing in an all loving god, who wants to burn you for eternity. For some reason or a thousand others...

Vegans are so much worse than demons. 😛

@FortyTwo I keep my demons close. 😉

@FortyTwo That falls under the 'just want to sin right?' Succubus. That's 2 in one, demon worship and you're getting laid outside of marriage.

I thought we were known for eating babies...

Zster Level 8 Feb 22, 2018

I was just gonna say that! Two babies a day!

I'm still waiting for Boca or MorningStar to come out with a vegetarian baby substitute. When I write to them about it, they don't even respond to my inquiries.

Dang it! I was gonna say that! =]

Dang! Morningstar Baby would probably be awesome!

Our views are based on faith.

Or, in that same vein, "It takes more faith to be an atheist than to believe in God." Oy!

The devil worshiping always makes me laugh, because it's just so stupid. If we don't believe in god, why the hell would we believe in satan?
No one's ever mistaken me for a vegan.

When 'othering' meets 'the excluded middle'...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27618
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.