Agnostic.com

15 2

If you knew tomorrow was the end of the world. How would you spend your last day?

atheist 8 Nov 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Take my camera and go for a hike in the desert. Almost anything involving other people would take too long to get organized and time would run out.

This may sound pessimistic, but I want to live each day as if it were my last. I believe Fredrick Nietzsche had something to say about reincarnation. Just image your life was like Dan Aykroyd in Ground Hog Day. Every morning he got up and improved his life and those around him. Make every day the best you can make it. I don’t believe in the afterlife. If I am wrong, I’ll work that out later. If I am right, then I want to love and enjoy every second I have here and now. I have told my children that day I die I want to learn something new.

I'd like to say I'd do something cool, like tell everyone I know what I honestly think of them, or do something really risky. But in reality I'd probably just eat some delicious food and sleep like it's ant other day.

I'd spend it naked. As a nudist, I really find clothing to be physically uncomfortable. I think I'd liek to spend the day hiking naked through nature feeling the sun, wind and/or rain on my bare skin.

with my wife and kids and ending up in bed !!

Hopefully the weather is good.

Oooooo are we talking spooky mythical rapture or your more basic armageddon? LOL! Reminds me of a Month Python skit dealing with absurdities when it's the end of the world, who cares how it happened! Well, I'd spend the time with my kids, doing whatever it is they really wanted to do. Nothing makes me happier than that.

An absolutely great meal inclusive of a dessert to be savored followed by intimacy with a loved one.

SamL Level 7 Nov 4, 2017

Enjoy a satisfying meal, have my favourite music playing and busy myself with my creations.

I would have eggs Benedict. I would go on a hike. I would eat lunch at a place that served Monte Cristo sandwiches. I would buy a whore and have a marvelous time. I would eat dinner at a place which served the best burgers and beer but not leave. I would meet the end drunk.

Huge apocalyptic orgy. Nah, actually, I'm a huge survivalist (I keep my eyes wide open on roller coasters). I'll prepare by getting some weapons, peanut butter and ritz, canned peaches, and telling my family and loved ones to hunker down. And fuckin', a whole lot a fuckin', just in case.

Pedaling my bike while enjoying barley pop 🙂

Get drunk and keep a shotgun handy. The marauders will be out in full force.

Good question. The world does end for each and all of us, so how shall we spend our last day? If I'm young enough, hopefully in love and embraced by all those whom I love and love me. Maybe swimming, doing yoga, making a wonderful meal, hiking, having sex, a good movie or book. Wow, it would have to be a long day. If I'm really, really old . . . swimming, yoga, eating a wonderful meal, hiking, having sex . . .

Go fishing!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2801
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.